Washington Wizards Season Thread - Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here

Should the Washington Wizards trade Bradley Beal?

• Total voters
Avdija seriously reborn since the trade, what a huge welcome surprise, TURBO TIME Y'all ! Was worried that no Gaff meant trouble, guess not ! When tghese cats MOVE THE BALL and dont ISO all night it makes ya wonder what 2nd half of the season may look like ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Found this and made me feel alot better, and like R F E Black said Nunn aint no dud, he fits well......
trade.jpg

Air tastes a lil better and the sun shinin a lil brighter lately, God forbid :rofl:

F'n 2 20 plus point leads 2 nights in a row, unreal, if it wasnt the Wizards

Only thing the Coach Wes F'n up is not staying with KP when he is rollin. Nowehere to be seen in the 3rd qtr is just wrong. But the coaches dont cover simons and cam so thats where it ends. Need to get the F up in their grills whenever they get ball in hand, THATS IT, lock the hot guy up and these woulda been 2 wins, oh well I guess :smh:

When Kuz scores alotta points they win, when he dont they dont, check it

They shot good from 3, from the rest of the field not so good.

For the cats gettin down on Monte, you wrong, flat out, he makes this thing go hwther its goin well or not, he DOES run the show pretty damn well. Those 2 missed FTs were bad but if you watched he was hobblin bad from the play right before them, YOU KNEW NEITHER WAS GOIN IN YOU KNEW IT !!!

Gotta pray that BB and KUZ will be good to go tomorrow, I do NOT feel like watchin clev run them outta the building, and it would make these last 2 HORRIBLE losses not so bad if they can beat one of the east's best

Deni should be made to make 50 free throws before leaving every practice !

Gaff is a MF'n MONSTER !!! The refs are the only ones who can really stop HIM, BET THAT !!!

20.jpg

I want to be wrong I really do…but I don’t see that big 3 ever winning us a title. I think fully healthy they win one playoff series. And that’s it at best.

Which I guess is nice? But we have been rotting in mediocrity for decades and this feels more of the same.

I’m not sold on the big 3 either. But let’s be real, we’re not good at drafting generational talent and DC isn’t a free agent destination. Might as well put out the best team we can, who knows maybe we’ll get lucky, nobody (including me) thought the Kings would work 🤷🏽‍♂️

Best Trio since Gil/Butler/Jamison, so the best lin up in long long while. Not sold on em 100% wither butya gotta roll with whatya got, and the 3-4 games lol theyve played together it dont look too bad. Sad that they draft so horribly casue THAT might fix things quicker. Just need 1, 1 friggin BIG TYME FA to shock the world and decide to come nd run with those 3, and Gaff, THAT surely would be enough for at least 2 series wins in the playoffs. Still think Goodwin and Monte are solid pieces, Kispert aint the worst ,not crazy enough ( yet ) to believe they would contend for a title, but ish have ya actually been able to say that since Mr Unseld led them to one way way way back when ?!?!?!?!!!? lol dont believe so

East is so weak right now other than bos and milw its just feels like a good time to try and push a little. With this current cast they are teetering on the 10 seed 1 night and the 8 the next.

They will prob end up overpaying Kuz ( which honestly I do not mind, cringe all you want )

DRIFTIN ON A DREAM....................................

A 20 point lead ...............................................AND THEY STILL Fn WON, WTF is goin on ?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!

AND TA BOOT

GAFF GOT THA STRAP DADDY-O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back 2 Backs Mon nad Tue G State and Port, Thurs is Minn, Id be happy grabbin 2/3, preferably the first 2

How crazy that Deni has turned into a force since Rui left, nice surprise

qj.jpeg

GREAT GREAT BB INTERVIEW

Do the Wizards have a team that can compete in the NBA at a high level?

We can compete. Are we going to hoist the Larry [O’Brien NBA Championship Trophy]? We’re making steps to compete, and we’re doing it on a nightly basis. Shepp [Wizards general manager Tommy Sheppard] is making moves to improve the team. So, all I can do is sit back, trust him, trust his process, work with what we are working with. It’s not easy. The grass isn’t always greener. I understand that when you give up, hell, if I go somewhere [else], you’re giving up a lot. So, that factors into a lot of stuff, too. So obviously you try to put yourself in the best situation possible for yourself and your family. We’re trying to build on it. We’re trying to do that here.

Where is your patience level with winning in Washington?

I’m patient, but there comes a time where you have to be a little selfish and draw a line in the sand, for sure. So, I have thoughts in my head but at the same time I stay in the moment. I stay engaged with what we have and what we do and don’t get caught up in noise and just go from there, take it a day at a time, control what I can control.

bb md.jpg

Sounds like He was at practice yesterdai at least just didnt participate , didnt see anything on His IG , who knows though , consistency escapes this squad time and time again

look what happens when it dont though
these numbers dont look too bad, MFs just lucky they cant get and stai right !

kp deni.jpg

Okay so here's the quote from the practice media availability:

Press: "Everybody should be good to go for Friday?"
WUJ: "Should be... Brad had a little bit of knee soreness from the Minnesota game, so just kept him out for precautionary reasons."
Press: "So he did not practice?"
WUJ: "He did not practice, no."
Robbins (I can recognize his voice): "You said knee soreness?"
WUJ: "Yes, he took like an awkward... had an awkward landing on his right knee and it started to swell up a little bit. He got treatment, and we're just gonna see if it will calm down a little bit."

If he tweaked it vs Min it is a little concerning that it is still bothering Him thats like 8 days

SO F'n happy this happened, He deserves it like mad. Lil St Louis connection now

jg.jpg

SHOOTERS IN THA LOCKER ROOM LIKE THE WIZARDS

KP out tomorrow, knee soreness :smh: 19 in the 1st qtr and basically nuthin after that , nuff ta make ya sick, oh well

no need for negativity though, enough of that round these parts to last 1000 years, ish it what it is, was hopin for that 6 seed though, prob not gonna get there

Last night was like eating leftover microwaved spaghetti, starts out nice and hot, the deeper ya go the cold cold colder it gets

spagh.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom