Wasn't New York City More Grimey In The 80s & 90s In Constrast To Now

who cares what he says. he's soft and the nets have a grand total of 0 nba championships so...with or without winning they'll always be second to the knicks, period and everyone in nyc and the tristate in general knows this.

he's not built for nyc. he fits right in with the rest of the transplants. that's why his shoes have been trash and the last decent ones were the IV's. soft *** ***** on a team nobody actually cares about.

he's not even playing this year anyway. he's watching the game like we are.

Last edited:
who cares what he says. he's soft and the nets have a grand total of 0 nba championships so...with or without winning they'll always be second to the knicks, period and everyone in nyc and the tristate in general knows this.

he's not built for nyc. he fits right in with the rest of the transplants. that's why his shoes have been trash and the last decent ones were the IV's. soft *** ***** on a team nobody actually cares about.

#angry

the Nets are never gonn be the favorite team in NYC.... with that said the rest of this is pure hate that he chose the Nets over Knicks :lol:

Honestly, who cares who's the #1 team in NY? No such thing as an New York championship. Having a big fanbase doesn't mean anything. Ask the Cowboys.
Are you from ny? If not you're not qualified to speak about what the Knicks or any other NY team means to us.

Also, let's go Yankees. Road to 28.
Also the Knicks have championships so you're wrong.
Also **** the cowboys, really.

****** gonna stop taking shots at NY.

Are you from ny? If not you're not qualified to speak about what the Knicks or any other NY team means to us.

*****s gonna stop taking shots at NY.
Not sure how NYK having championships means I'm wrong.

But ya gotta let the past go, you weren't around in '73

Honestly, who cares who's the #1 team in NY? No such thing as an New York championship. Having a big fanbase doesn't mean anything. Ask the Cowboys.

Being the #1 team in your city just gives your franchise a lot more hype & support. The way NYC would react to the Knicks vs how they would react to the Nets is extremely different & i don't have a horse in this race because i dislike the Knicks for the most part.

Dolan & johnson gotta sell the teams respectively...

Either or the knicks will remain garbage for no less than the upcoming 2-3 seasons but end of the day still rocking with em cant get on that nets bandwagon

*****s gonna stop taking shots at NY.
I like this kind of energy.

I said what I said. **** that *****. He's soft. He should keep NYK out of his mouth and ppl should stop asking him about the Knicks. He made his soft *** decision.

KD ****ed your ***** huh?

4r2sqHP.png

Na but you're sucking his **** huh?

No

I don't be in the NBA thread like that, and it's not my favorite sport either

I like basketball, but I don't really get too invested into the personal choices these players make. Not enough to take it personal and let it affect my emotions.

That **** is corny, these people don't even know y'all exist. Go live ya life...

Gentrification and the cost of living moved people out.

Looking like a third world country and having a high murder rate aren't cool though.

Back
Top Bottom