Wayne Gretksy's daughter

pimp.gif

04.paulina-gretzky.jpg

pimp.gif

Perfection

She has a nice putting grip too, and what appears to be good follow through.

Spoiler [+]
devil.gif

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

04.paulina-gretzky.jpg

pimp.gif

Perfection

Spoiler [+]
devil.gif

but she doesn't have the interlock finger grip thing that I had to learn when I played for my school last year so...

PASS
j/k

Originally Posted by hassan16

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

pimp.gif

Perfection

Spoiler [+]
devil.gif

but she doesn't have the interlock finger grip thing that I had to learn when I played for my school last year so...

PASS
j/k
Putting grip doesn't have to be the same as your iron/driver striking grip. FYI.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I really hate you guys sometimes.
laugh.gif

Like I have hate in my heart for you.

04.paulina-gretzky.jpg

THIS girl approaches you while you're golfing and starts flirting with you... and you go "Leave me alone, man! You got tree trunks for legs!" and give her the ol' cold shoulder?!

For REAL?!
laugh.gif

Oh please. Everybody has diffrent tatstes in women so of course not everyone is gonna think she's a dime.

Of course if she approaches me i wouldnt deny her. no one's denying she couldn't get it

yes she's cute but is she a dime NO.

btw why does a church going man like yourself have such a hate for some dudes on the internet.

CryingFreemancoa:
23ska909red02:
laugh.gif

04.paulina-gretzky.jpg

THIS girl approaches you while you're golfing and starts flirting with you... and you go "Leave me alone, man! You got tree trunks for legs!" and give her the ol' cold shoulder?!

For REAL?!
laugh.gif

Oh please. Everybody has diffrent tatstes in women so of course not everyone is gonna think she's a dime.

Of course if she approaches me i wouldnt deny her. no one's denying she couldn't get it

btw why does a church going man like yourself have such a hate for some dudes on the internet.
#1- I'm joking. I don't hate dudes just for not thinking a girl is a dime.
laugh.gif

#2- "Why are you _______ [fill in the blank] if you go to church?" is the same as "You go to church, so you shouldn't _______ [fill in theblank]", and that's a judgment. If you're going to judge me,at least do it with accuracy. I haven't been to church in over 6 years, bruh.
laugh.gif

#3- Why are you so concerned with me? I'm flattered you're so concerned with keeping me in line, but I'm good.
happy.gif
Feel free to watch your own steps on your way out and let me watch mine.
wink.gif

CryingFreemancoa:
23ska909red02:
laugh.gif

For REAL?!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

#2- "Why are you _______ [fill in the blank] if you go to church?" is the same as "You go to church, so you shouldn't _______ [fill in the blank]", and that's a judgment. If you're going to judge me,at least do it with accuracy. I haven't been to church in over 6 years, bruh.
laugh.gif

#3- Why are you so concerned with me? I'm flattered you're so concerned with keeping me in line, but I'm good.
happy.gif
wink.gif

6 years fam? you not even a CME (Christmas, Mothers Day, and Easter) member ?
laugh.gif

CryingFreemancoa:
23ska909red02:
laugh.gif

04.paulina-gretzky.jpg

For REAL?!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

#2- "Why are you _______ [fill in the blank] if you go to church?" is the same as "You go to church, so you shouldn't _______ [fill in the blank]", and that's a judgment. If you're going to judge me,at least do it with accuracy. I haven't been to church in over 6 years, bruh.
laugh.gif

happy.gif
wink.gif

1. im sorry i did not get your bad attempt at joke.
eyes.gif

2. you are correct. and i apologize for comment.
3. who said i was concerned with you. my comment was aimed at everybody on NT who comments about how NT supposed high standards.

Back
Top Bottom