Wayne Gretksy's daughter

CryingFreemancoa:
1. im sorry i did not get your bad attempt at joke.
eyes.gif

Not a 'haha' joke, guy. Sarcasm. Apparently yours is broken. Who in the hell would think in their right mind that a guy really HATESanother dude because the other dude doesn't think a certain chick is a dime?
laugh.gif

The fact that you honestly thought that, really and truly, the fact that you really believed that is MY fault?
roll.gif

CryingFreemancoa:
3. who said i was concerned with you. my comment was aimed at everybody on NT who comments about how NT supposed high standards.
Say word?
nerd.gif

CryingFreemancoa:
btw why does a church going man like yourself have such a hate for some dudes on the internet.
Cuz it seems like that was directed right at me.
laugh.gif

It's whatever, though. You jumped on an errant opportunity to knock the church guy down without realizing he's not a church guy.

It happens.

Be easy.
smokin.gif

kyrac2:
23ska909red02:
I haven't been to church in over 6 years, bruh.
laugh.gif

6 years fam? you not even a CME (Christmas, Mothers Day, and Easter) member ?
laugh.gif

Hell no. I'm not disgusted with church and everything/everyone committed to it... but I'm close.

To paraphrase Ghandi very loosely, I have faith that God exists, but I've lost nearly all faith in His people.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

kyrac2:
23ska909red02:
I haven't been to church in over 6 years, bruh.
laugh.gif
6 years fam? you not even a CME (Christmas, Mothers Day, and Easter) member ?
laugh.gif

Hell no. I'm not disgusted with church and everything/everyone committed to it... but I'm close.

To paraphrase Ghandi very loosely, I have faith that God exists, but I've lost nearly all faith in His people.

laugh.gif
i've lost nearly all faith in people as well but istill go and praise God but to each his own

she is great looking especially in that putting pic.

and you don't have to interlock your fingers when putting. or at all if you don't want to

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

CryingFreemancoa:
1. im sorry i did not get your bad attempt at joke.
eyes.gif
Not a 'haha' joke, guy. Sarcasm. Apparently yours is broken. Who in the hell would think in their right mind that a guy really HATES another dude because the other dude doesn't think a certain chick is a dime?
laugh.gif

The fact that you honestly thought that, really and truly, the fact that you really believed that is MY fault?
roll.gif

CryingFreemancoa:
3. who said i was concerned with you. my comment was aimed at everybody on NT who comments about how NT supposed high standards.
Say word?
nerd.gif

CryingFreemancoa:
btw why does a church going man like yourself have such a hate for some dudes on the internet.
Cuz it seems like that was directed right at me.
laugh.gif

It's whatever, though. You jumped on an errant opportunity to knock the church guy down without realizing he's not a church guy.

It happens.

Be easy.
smokin.gif

Again i was not trying to knock you down. i was simply going of what i read in other threads.And i have apologized for my bad statemment.

Be easy.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom