WDYWT AUGUST 2009- Dear Summer...-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

it's crazy in here
laugh.gif

3824420621_52613f0257.jpg
3825223492_70f855ef91.jpg
3824420303_3336201a89.jpg

unless you're trying to go for the preppy look, and the rest of the fit is preppy, then shorts above the knee is just not a good look on a dude imo...

there's one dude who posts in here a lot who rocks these big, baggy, long shirts, but then has mad small shorts on...

just looks mad funny to me...

but hey, these are just my opinions, people should do what they want...

shorts right above your knees look a lot better then man capris or whatever you call them. If your not Raphel Nadal or a Pirate you shouldn't be wearingcapris, should be a man law.

Originally Posted by Peja4Prez

shorts right above your knees look a lot better then man capris or whatever you call them. If your not Raphel Nadal or a Pirate you shouldn't be wearing capris, should be a man law.
it's a fine line imo, i mean, right below the knee or right at it is straight... much higher or lower can easily look wack to me tho...

Originally Posted by Peja4Prez

shorts right above your knees look a lot better then man capris or whatever you call them. If your not Raphel Nadal or a Pirate you shouldn't be wearing capris, should be a man law.
Well, the guy said he was going as Iverson. For that reason, the shorts are way too short and the whole "uniform" he has on looks a bitawkward.

Air Kalo
Aschwarts44
Kartoon2005- good looks!!!

spent the day with my god daughter, then meet up wit the homies after.....
Newera x vneck x Nike Uptempo's
263ae0h.jpg

2ahber5.jpg

2nqxt9k.jpg

you guys are dumb most girls dont even care how guys look or dress. Example look at jay z, he looks like a camel and is ugly as hell but is still smashingbeyonce

Originally Posted by jphonix

unless you're trying to go for the preppy look, and the rest of the fit is preppy, then shorts above the knee is just not a good look on a dude imo...

there's one dude who posts in here a lot who rocks these big, baggy, long shirts, but then has mad small shorts on...

just looks mad funny to me...

but hey, these are just my opinions, people should do what they want...
Then why say all the +%$% before?

You got a lot of opinion on other mens clothing taste dude.

He's just a young dude dressing up for a party who has a gorgeous girlfriend, my hat goes off to him and i hope theyhad fun, that's what lifes about.

jphonix--keep your opinions to urself about how others dress..everyone has different styles..How you gonna say his fit looks funny. When I remember you wascatchin a L hard body in another thread about your kanyes and the same jeans you had on in numerous pictures with that white belt.

Just like you said jphonix he got a girl, that was ur excuse to when u was in the oven catchin heat from everyone. Let dude LIVE.

Back
Top Bottom