**WDYWT December 2007 Edition!**

90s in the day. 87s, altamont, and krew at night.
e4d2597eb3e7ecdbc366f8f9988108de32b3f3e.jpg
f4e35fe5ec75e6ccc7d8c2346086259c8250e99.jpg

Its been a while . . .

San Jose Sharks fitted . ..

Live Mechanics Strugglers Only Leather . . .
pimp.gif

This joint is all purpose . . . As you can see, rock it indoor

Uniqlo Denim . . . And Supras
pimp.gif
My new favorite shoe . . . SOOO Official

Originally Posted by onesndunks

Originally Posted by YanYan954

Originally Posted by iSupreme1988

^^^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
btw!!! flavored blunts are the worse!!! if its piff thats all the taste you need....... but that pic has me fiending to get to the crib!!! chuch on the move!!!

^^^Yea, But iRoll Outta TreezWrap [It's Like A Leaf]...It BurnsSlow As #%#$!...Natural or Rum...Nuffin Else. And Not To Criticize But iSupreme1988 Dats Too Much Paper You Using!...[You Tryna Kill Yaself?]...LOL!...But iCan Tell Thats Some High-Grade In Them SwishersTho'...
pimp.gif

But, Enough Of The TreezTalk...

What iWore Today...[Recycled Pic]

OBEY x Polo x Lucky Cats

94631_dceea085f1_l.jpg

Been a Minute

I see alot of nudies on Niketalk now a days is that the new cool ?
Anyway to go pick up the cooool
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
Drugs aren't cool.

^ your Right in every way, i dont not condone the uses of drugs nor do i support it.
On the other hand weed, Reefer as i like to call it, is not a drug its a natural by product that this earth makes
Home Grown(no Pun intended)

But i bet any amount of money your drug free zone**$@ smokes cigarettes and if not you go to your local CVS and by your Blue Pill to help you at night or whenu had a long day at work you pour your self a nice glass of water and pop a tylenol...
Anyway i say that to say this... next time you wanna state your opinion about somthing on the WDYWT post make sure its about cloths and sneakers

Next time start a D.A.R.E post in the general topics thread
tired.gif

Have a Good day Peace and much love to yea!
i wore today...

Sorry For the Mirror Pic!!!!
Lumber Jack-et
Bape
Raw
Nike

Originally Posted by iSupreme1988

indifferent.gif
Drugs aren't cool.
^ your Right in every way, i dont not condone the uses of drugs nor do i support it.
On the other hand weed, Reefer as i like to call it, is not a drug its a natural by product that this earth makes
Home Grown(no Pun intended)

^^^ Co-Sign...[Ppl Bout To Get Me Started]...LOL!
sick.gif
Drugs
sick.gif
...Yea, He's Right Fa' Reel, It's Not A Good Thing...Sick, CRAZY People Do Drugs That Lead To Other Things...[What?...I Have No Idea BecauseiDon't Do Drugs, And Neither Do iGet High...iGet Fras.]

...But, Marijuana, [color= rgb(0, 153, 0)]Grades[/color] iLike To Call It [Jamaican Term] On The Other Hand, Is A Herb Used As A Medicine/Medication...You Haven't Heard Of A Case Where SomeoneHas Died From Using Marijuana, But You Hear All These Crazy Stories Of People Dying From Cigarettes, Drunk Driving, Cocaine, Etc...[Am iRight?]
...How I Feel, As Long As You Have A Leveled Head, And Not Let It Take Over Your Mind, Keep SMOKIN' PROUD!

Back
Top Bottom