**WDYWT December 2007 Edition!**

how much were the uniqlo jeans and anyone know where i can buy some old start jackets or some nice coats period in nj or ny

8c0jp08.jpg

86t7no3.jpg

crack, heroin, crystal meth, opium, hashish, PCP, LSD =
sick.gif

did u just put hashish with these other extremely hard and dangerous drugs??????
U must be ******ed, hash is made from weed and shoudnt even put in the same category. U can kill urself overdosing on all those drugs except for hash. Uclowns come on a sneaker thread and tellin people not to burn trees??? get the eff out of here, Im not sayin smoke...just dont try to come off like ur a"better" person cause ur on ur straight edge tip.

And on a side not, I agree with my mans that said the flavored blunts are the worst.....If u got killa then its all the flavor that u need, not some extrachemical flavored garbage that is extremly bad for u. ill burn a swisher but prefer the natural leaf of a backwood (if u know how to roll them)

Originally Posted by Rky Mdna

me: black cement III x apc x uniqlo
freind: bred XIs x supreme denim

i didnt know you and your friend had a outfit brand collaberation..........................

indifferent.gif
hypebeasts.

laugh.gif

Revolutions are dope... I don't recall very many colorways... but the ones that were primarily White w/ whatever color were nice...

To run some errands and hang around the house: THxIn4mantsxAM90 "InfraRaf"

Originally Posted by Mr KBiZZLe

Originally Posted by Ali G Berg

Originally Posted by Mr KBiZZLe

Wore og comets earlier...switched into these to play poker
Nice feinekens?

Tell me, when did FCNY start selling fake sneakers? Do you need any more pics...or do you feel your a s s was already handed to you enough?

YOU SIR =

late but....
laugh.gif

Those Infrared ID's are sick rafsjays

smh.gif
Can't believe Nike took them off. I had em in my cart, then theydisappeared the next day.

pimp.gif
at the 3M snakes shawno

^ your Right in every way, i dont not condone the uses of drugs nor do i support it.
On the other hand weed, Reefer as i like to call it, is not a drug its a natural by product that this earth makes
Home Grown(no Pun intended)

But i bet any amount of money your drug free zone**$@ smokes cigarettes and if not you go to your local CVS and by your Blue Pill to help you at night or when u had a long day at work you pour your self a nice glass of water and pop a tylenol...
Anyway i say that to say this... next time you wanna state your opinion about somthing on the WDYWT post make sure its about cloths and sneakers

Next time start a D.A.R.E post in the general topics thread
tired.gif

Have a Good day Peace and much love to yea!
i wore today...
laugh.gif
Dude your tellin him to talk about clothes and sneakers inWDYWT but you post what you smoked. Haha just observing and guys THERE's A REASON MARYJANE IS ILLEGAL!!! Hugs not drugs B!

Back
Top Bottom