**WDYWT December 2007 Edition!**

^^
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lots of dope stuff on the last couple pages, hopefully those leaders fitteds will still be available after the holidays cus i'm broke
frown.gif

today:

recycled pics

stoopz: appreciate it.

profresh: That wouldn't happen 2b the lonesome 71/2 that I slept on when I was up there in May? If so I will pm you my address so we can right this wrong.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by nikeXcartoon

Those Infrared ID's are sick rafsjays

smh.gif
Can't believe Nike took them off. I had em in my cart, then they disappeared the next day.

Seriously, I had so many IDs in my locker that I wanted to order eventually. Just needed more time&money. I did manage to get 8 pairs of IDs though.Hopefully one day they'll come back.
And Thanks for the love everyone.
jmansmc23- I got mine at the Levis store a few weeks back. If you need a pair shoot me a PM.

Where the hell are yall gettin the BLACK Levis STF joints. I need a pair can anybody get em sz 34x32 would be appreciated? Paypal ready!
hit macys.com... they cost a lil more than if you found em in a store but at least you dont gotta go looking...

Where the hell are yall gettin the BLACK Levis STF joints. I need a pair can anybody get em sz 34x32 would be appreciated? Paypal ready!
hit your local jc penneys. seen a bunch of them the last time i was there.

Back
Top Bottom