**WDYWT December 2007 Edition!**

What did you wear the same pair of jeans twice?

They're jeans, not undies. I've been wearing a pair of jeans that I picked up 3 months ago almost every day. They can up straight onthere own, but they don't smell that sour.

polo. northface. olives.
from the past weekend to go bowling later that night.
(
eyes.gif
at the quality of pics, taken from facebook.)

6ydpg5e.jpg

8bqy7eq.jpg

6k589w6.jpg

wdy51.jpg

stussy, supreme, apc, visvim
i was going to say...for a cold day in SF...but DAMN ty, looks like you got us trumped

do you know what those are man...you cant be serious i wish i got a pair
Even if he does or does not know what they are, the man thinks they're hideous, then they are hideous to him. I dont understand it sometimes.Every1 acts like if the shoes are hot by the "cool bunch", then they should be considered
pimp.gif
by every1 else. I, personally, think those and the talarias are
sick.gif
. They look like something off the sales rack of Marshalls. I never had a pair soiono about the comfort, but appearance-wise, gimme 90 and 87.

I'd like to stick up for you more, Killasteeze89, since every1 is on you hard (nh), but since you got the coach wallet a few days back ima stop right here
laugh.gif

i spy b!

m.i.a. status.
taken yesterday with my sk while i was waiting for my bio lab to start.
been wearing my hella beat chucks for the past 2 weeks for classes.

Sup_

In my opinion, Spiridons > 97s, 90s, am360s comfort wise and I own all of them.
But still doesn't beat Prestos.

Why did I sleep on the blue spiridons
frown.gif
... Kev, by chance got an extra9.5 for me?

Peace.

I think we should all start posting Spiridons more...

I guess you can say they are an acquired taste. They are a lot more comfortable than 87s and 90s (it has zoom air for crying out loud) and I like thereflective materials used. Far better than any of the reflective stuff Nike has been using lately...

Past couple of days: american eagle thermal,dontrelles
80zgryp.jpg

8155iee.jpg

stussy,tokyo cabs
6o3kql1.jpg

8287y4l.jpg

today:tongue:olo,crushed melos(for the snow)
8bdtw6u.jpg

818qgpd.jpg

Kev, by chance got an extra 9.5 for me?
sorry man - i'm keeping all my spiridons but i'll def keep my eyes peeled.

What did you wear the same pair of jeans twice?
twice?!? if you seen how many days in a row (without washing) i wear my jeans, you would puke
sick.gif
laugh.gif
. they straight up atomic - nuke status
sick.gif

Kev, I hear you on the snow, but its the wind that bites here (right, Ty? And what adidas boots are you rocking?)

Nice Stashes up there....that shoe has grown immensely on me.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not hating. Everyone has diff taste in what kicks they like. A majority of fokes would probably hate some of the kicks i havein my collection. But it really doesn't bother me because they didn't buy my kicks to begin with or pay my bills. In regards to kicks, its differentstrokes for different fokes. Btw i hate bobbito hi's that just came out along with any charles barkley shoe that came out

Back
Top Bottom