wdywt dmv edition

wore these to the game to watch the skins lose
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

and today for another day in the IT world:

yeah GL..

[Voice of any South Park Voice]We just like breakin your balls[Voice of any South Park Voice]

But Kev.. no.. being married does not give you an excuse to be a Bamma.. lol

You will see me dressin the little one's up to look like Little me's all day.. but the day you see me dressed in an a Hollister Shirt and Flip Flopslookin like my woman.. I give you complete permission to slap me.

I said Hollister not Ambercrombie now... lol

^
I know the feeling my fellow "IT" brother.

I've been "dressing down" for the last 2 working weeks.

I don't know how to act!

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
I know the feeling my fellow "IT" brother.

I've been "dressing down" for the last 2 working weeks.

I don't know how to act!

i love being able to dress down for work
happy.gif

I miss dressing down at work. Somebody had to mess that up and wear a jogging suit during a meeting in the office
mad.gif
. I only get to wear my sneakers on Fridays and thats if I don't have tosetup some laptops for meetings. New Balance 992's FTW......

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

I miss dressing down at work. Somebody had to mess that up and wear a jogging suit during a meeting in the office
mad.gif
. I
[Charile Murphy]
"Habitual Linestepper..."

smh.gif

Christ.

I would have loved to see the e-mail that went around that office.
laugh.gif

Im not at that dress down level but its cool though because my casual dress shoe collection is being born. Im almost to the point where i'll walk out thehouse with my shirt tucked in on an OFF day. Lol, its all good though. I like dressing up without having to go before a judge.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

mad.gif
. I
[Charile Murphy]
"Habitual Linestepper..."

smh.gif

Christ.

I would have loved to see the e-mail that went around that office.
laugh.gif
What's worse is the fact that she dry-snitched on the IT Dept. and said we dress down all the time. Thus began the Dress Code where I work at.Best believe I dress down when I have meetings outside the office.....

Back
Top Bottom