wdywt dmv edition

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Thanks to NTer "2guard" for the "honor amongst thieves/resellers" hookup on these...
your welcome ...i wore my tonight also...great minds think alike.

I hope your bo jacksons fall apart on you...

While you in the street...

Stepping over puddles of DEEP water!

hate!hate!hate!hate!

Originally Posted by 2Guard

Thanks to NTer "2guard" for the "honor amongst thieves/resellers" hookup on these...
IMO those are one of the greatest pairs of AF1s ever released, I remember seeing a picture of them in a Mass Appeal article celebrating the 20thanniversary of the AF1 and after that I was on a MISSION to track them down
smokin.gif

^Nice rotation Harm...If you everdeciede to come off those BoJax let me kno! and MT580's might be the most comfortable kicks of all time in my book..

No Camera right now but I'ma start posting once I come across one..

Ajshoeaddict23, it's me. Who dat tho? this is from last thursday..the last time i shot for NKTLK

At the B-more Museum of Art for the first time.
wont be the last

Originally Posted by The Badgeman

Originally Posted by 2Guard

IMO those are one of the greatest pairs of AF1s ever released, I remember seeing a picture of them in a Mass Appeal article celebrating the 20th anniversary of the AF1 and after that I was on a MISSION to track them down
smokin.gif
^^ what size you need??

Today to do laundry and see what the great shops at Carytown had to offer.

340731927.jpg

Sunday to peruse the 804 in a quest to secure some grub for the lady and I

340731921.jpg

and my work shoes. I can go from High-end to low-ball in a single bound. Cole-Hans for Mon,Wed,Fri and George (str8 from wall-mart) on Tues &Thurs.How's that for random lol

340733738.jpg

Back
Top Bottom