wdywt dmv edition

LOOooong STORY short... I had to visit a podiatrist only to be told the shoe(s) (don't know which ones because I wear so many) weren't providing thesupport I need. So now I have to wear these around 24/7...

878256be86d1d76c860508b27895705efc087f2.jpg
roll.gif

NO but really... more like
frown.gif
because first of all I wear all my sneakers(not into keeping crap DS, no good when I'm dead) so when I could I would (sometimes I couldn't wear them to work) BUT now i'm being slapped in theface and told my sneakers are the root of my problems. SUCKS!

Sucks to have shoes you can't wear! Hopefully this isn't forever.

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

LOOooong STORY short... I had to visit a podiatrist only to be told the shoe(s) (don't know which ones because I wear so many) weren't providing the support I need. So now I have to wear these around 24/7...

878256be86d1d76c860508b27895705efc087f2.jpg
roll.gif

NO but really... more like
frown.gif
because first of all I wear all my sneakers (not into keeping crap DS, no good when I'm dead) so when I could I would (sometimes I couldn't wear them to work) BUT now i'm being slapped in the face and told my sneakers are the root of my problems. SUCKS!

Sucks to have shoes you can't wear! Hopefully this isn't forever.
Damn 4E wide FTL.

POSITE FIEND wrote:

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I need this shirt.

grin.gif

what the hell my cuzin bought the exact same shirt and the boots this weekend
laugh.gif
to bad my steelers whooped yall bammas last night tho
smokin.gif

game was crazy i felt like i was back in pittsburgh goin to heinz field lol. it was like 75% steelers fans in fed ex last night

Where can i pick that shirt up cuz thiss is the truthhhh
laugh.gif

The suede around the zipper on all my flight IIIs started to crack, and spread like a rock hit a windshield...

Had to rid of them while they had value.

I need my "Juan Dixon" Maryland joints back though. I know a couple bammas in the area holding on to them in my size....

these today in IT land, and FYI, they have these in all sizes at nordstrom rack by dulles mall if anyone is interested, and a pair of structures size 9, and apair of green AM lights size 14, holla

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

laugh.gif
i'm rockin these today, just for u harm city...
happy.gif

el5dlf.jpg

tongue.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

havent seen a pair of those in a minute...i peeled the hologram layer off from the bubbles of my pair, shoes looked way better
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

these today in IT land, and FYI, they have these in all sizes at nordstrom rack by dulles mall if anyone is interested, and a pair of structures size 9, and a pair of green AM lights size 14, holla

What up neukicks? I just started working out in Sterling and saw those at Nordstrom Rack, passed on them for now but might have to swing byduring lunch and scoop'em up.

^^ yea man, they are nice I have a pair, I put um up just in case anyone was interested, they had a couple other nice pairs there too, today I am wearingthese, not my own pic(obviously) but with the blue laces:

Kev... where can a man down on his luck find that ******** shirt..

It would keep me from having to make that same statement to these Dallas Bammas...

Back
Top Bottom