wdywt dmv edition

smh.gif

prok13, I swear you live for WDYWT posts...
laugh.gif

[h2]prok13's yuku Posts[/h2]

[table][tr][th="col"]Title[/th] [th="col"]Type[/th] [th="col"]Date[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Re: wdywt dmv edition[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]12/31/08[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: ***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08![/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]12/31/08[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: wdywt dmv edition[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]12/30/08[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: ***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08![/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]12/30/08[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: wdywt dmv edition[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]12/26/08[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: ***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08![/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]12/26/08[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: wdywt dmv edition[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]12/24/08[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: ***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08![/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]12/24/08[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: ***DECEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!*** Vol. LAST OF 08![/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]12/20/08[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: wdywt dmv edition[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]12/20/08[/td] [/tr][/table]

If I had time I'd participate too...

grin.gif

unds these dudes today, happy new year all!! and expect some better pictures as of tomorrow, just finally purchased my first camera!!
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Oh, that's just cheating...
smh.gif

I hope your 1/2 cents explode on your feet in snowy weather!

HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE!
roll.gif

roll.gif
tongue.gif
roll.gif

Sorry Kev ... I want to post them real bad but I'll wait until its closer to the release date ... and all I have to say is that the 1/2 Cent is anotherclassic ... the fit is gangsta!

My man posted his on facebook but I'm not going that hard yet!

And if you noticed ... the ground is dry
smokin.gif

Well atleast it was that day
roll.gif

DTLR "steal" pick ups from head to toe...
New Era x Nike t x Levi 501 x "all the cement matches!" Countdown IIIs

Back
Top Bottom