wdywt dmv edition

Originally Posted by NolanDW

Originally Posted by GoudaNH

I Live In Virginia....Stafford!!!
roll.gif

Just Got My Internet Back Up...

laugh.gif
i live in this little town too. what school do/did you go to? i went to BP.

also prok13 you dj? i see the vinyl
nerd.gif
Lol...Close...Right Up The Street...I Go To Colonial Forge

anyways today

-TNF
-True Religion
-10 Deep
-LRG
-Jordan

2a7xw7c.jpg

t0owsj.jpg

Posted this in the Sneaker Showcase WDYWT, but I think more people would appreciate the shoes in our area.

At clo27's old house in Fort Washington. What up, Carlo?!

fjkxgn.jpg

98um3r.jpg

Originally Posted by NolanDW

also prok13 you dj? i see the vinyl
nerd.gif
NolanDW - what up? yeah, I've been djing for 10 years or so...now I mainly use Serato but I still get vinyl from time to timeand haven't gotten rid of any of the collection. I have a monthly gig in Falls Church City at Clare & Don's. Real chill spot, and they let me playwhatever I want...lots of old school hip-hop and r&b, dancehall and bmore...not a lot of commercial stuff.

today.

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Originally Posted by neukicks

wore this yeterday to work and to do a bunch of nothing

You showed your face????? Something ain't right !!!!
nerd.gif
haha, somebody said something the other day, so i decided to smile
roll.gif

^^ Is susie of Age?

If so she'd get the bizness.... I told my young souls there are some hidden cuties in Woodbridge and Manasses...

Originally Posted by RockDeep

^^ Is susie of Age?

If so she'd get the bizness.... I told my young souls there are some hidden cuties in Woodbridge and Manasses...

the truth^

northface

nike

seven

nike

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by RockDeep

^^ Is susie of Age?

the truth^

northface

nike

seven

nike

Lol... Back into hiding

^^ Is susie of Age?

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you might have wanted to keep the second part to yourself until you got confirmation. But hey at least you're honest.

*its a small world playing in the background*
yes rocky the pink toe is of age...and yes her name is susie...and yes she is from manassas...and yes...there is a hidden abundance of cuties round theseparts...
and for some reason i get the feeling when rock finds out this 'of age' tidbit he'll feel more like rather than
FamilyGuyHerbert.jpg

Back
Top Bottom