Of course I Have a Life

I Post because I Want to

The Fact That You Follow Me

Is Very Odd...Nike Talk Isnt My Life

Anyway

b3mm4m.jpg

52diye.jpg

Feasting Horns,

I got that magic jacket in your avy, Tree Rollins game worn (sorry, they wore them skin tight back then, I only fit Centers)...
laugh.gif

But my busting out something only Penny had in the Spring...
pimp.gif

Well, him and bums Donald Royal and Anthony Bowie...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Feasting Horns,

I got that magic jacket in your avy, Tree Rollins game worn (sorry, they wore them skin tight back then, I only fit Centers)...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

smokin.gif
00d36bbe40393672f986119fc79466f9ed8a7116.jpg

And I thought I was doing it by rocking my game issued navy 'Zona shorts with my Penny Foams
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Feasting Horns,

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

smokin.gif
00d36bbe40393672f986119fc79466f9ed8a7116.jpg

And I thought I was doing it by rocking my game issued navy 'Zona shorts with my Penny Foams
tired.gif

is that guy in the pic actually hooping in huarache trainers??? are you KIDDING me??
roll.gif

sorry but it just caught my eye and i was like **%.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShoeCrAzY23

Lol Love How People Hop On Someone D When I Wasnt Even Talking To Yall. It Was Towards Gandi or W.e His Name is. I Look on Niketalk When Im Bored in School or Sometime at home. I Dont take my time out the day EVERYDAY to take pics, Upload them, and post them on Two Different Threads.
Let the man live. Even if that is the 'highlight' of his day, what's it to you? Damn, why people so petty these days?

Originally Posted by daflashjhead

ReRetroMe-foams and flights and boots...tough

good looks fam, its the same ol once again but saturday might be some great weather, time to pull the trigger on my pennys since everybody prob un-ds theireggplants

Back
Top Bottom