wdywt dmv edition

No offense but you are too fat to be doing the "skinny/hipster" look...Lose the glasses and some weight and you'll be straight..

Judging another dude on this weight is..

Well...

Proceed.

laugh.gif

"He likes ya... A lot!"

roll.gif

I mean as a fellow big guy I know there are alot of things we can't pull off, but I wasn't aware we weren't allowed to wear glasses. Good thing Igot 20/20.

Dont worry 01JET. Your words may have been taken the wrong way. I'll translate for you...

"AH GoudaNH... cause ive been watching youuuuu...and I like the way you move... Dont be so quick to- walk away. Rock with me boi"

356752048.jpg

or maybe you meant to say...

"AH GoudaNH... don't be doing you in 2009" " You to big to own a camera and a NT log on"

nice fits all.
ill be up in DC for the weekend.
gotta look at a college.
and to chill.

glad to be getting out of the 757 for a little.

nice gits all by the way.
some one trade up some 10.5s with me!
lol.

Originally Posted by 01Jet

Originally Posted by GoudaNH

No offense but you are too fat to be doing the "skinny/hipster" look...Lose the glasses and some weight and you'll be straight..

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i knew somebody was gonna say it...foul as #!#%

lol what the hell happened in here, the homie GoudaNH be havin some nice outfits, no #%+$ but he dresses better then half of the bammas who post in the sneakershowcase WDYWT, atleast he matches. i donno bout the glasses, hopefully you really need glasses to see, because "fashion frames" are real lame IMO

Lol

I Need My Glasses To See

I'm Blind As %*!

I Don't Think I Would Spend 400$

On Some Non Prescription Glasses

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

"prok13"

You just ain't run to Cmon?
Free shipping on nike.com and after work and dealing with traffic it's tough for me to get down to Cmon by the time they close at 8pm

Back
Top Bottom