wdywt dmv edition

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

because "fashion frames" are real lame IMO

eyes.gif

....HEAD

dont think i meant fashion frames as in brand name, if i had to wear glasses you damn right id save up for some expensive junts, im sayin cats that wear framesjust to wear em, thats geigh in my opinion.

and goudanh u just reminded me, i still havent unDS my ATC lava's. im actually wanting to get rid of em, the hype bus hit me hard with those, cant seemyself rockin em. size 10.5 if anybodys interested
nerd.gif

prok nice safari's
happy.gif

^
I need exact measurements, because the jackets were tailored individually for the players...

Joint I got is a 48, +3 arm length, +2 body length. And its perfect.

If I can get you out of Bmore for a weekend, we can make a trip...

I think I paid no more than a bill...

dont think i meant fashion frames as in brand name, if i had to wear glasses you damn right id save up for some expensive junts, im sayin cats that wear frames just to wear em, thats geigh in my opinion.

I knew what you meant, and I respect your opinion.....just don't agree with it.

I have 20/20 but sometimes, with certain fits, I'll throw on some frames just cause.

Btw, I'm not "geigh".

To each his own though.

....HEAD

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

whats the going rate on those hurache burst Prok?

Ima need a pair of those...

and Kev sell me that raptors warm-up Jacket dammit!!!
100 bucks plus shipping at ndc

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

dont think i meant fashion frames as in brand name, if i had to wear glasses you damn right id save up for some expensive junts, im sayin cats that wear frames just to wear em, thats geigh in my opinion.

I knew what you meant, and I respect your opinion.....just don't agree with it.

I have 20/20 but sometimes, with certain fits, I'll throw on some frames just cause.

Btw, I'm not "geigh".

To each his own though.

....HEAD

anything can make you GEIGH (+#! is that anyway) these days if you let some folk tell it. "man you wear a watch? Thats geigh"
laugh.gif

Yeah LaVan, Richmond is a nice city...

Good seeing all the folks out at Uptown today, including "BallaMentality" "JeromeArz" and "Scott Scotch"

Originally Posted by GoudaNH

laugh.gif
i read your info on your pro
damn i can't believe you are in the same grade as me sheeeeshhh..... and you live in stafford
ayo what shoe sz you wear son

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Originally Posted by 2Guard

Is that the Kayano? I can't get a good enough glimpse to tell for sure
nerd.gif

"heres the policy, slide off the rings plus the wallabees" lol

yes,
kayano 15...got 2 pair in the rotation...my feet LOVE these..
if you dont know..now you know..

^^^^
laugh.gif
I saw the heel and was like that has to be the Kayano. I would say that Asics have the best utilization of synthetic overlays with their sneakers.Mizuno's not so much but still produce efficient running shoes. I used to trade in all of my free Nike shoes (via the competition) and exchange them forblazers, jordans, etc. I kept my Nike Moto 6's to work in though. ahhhh the good ol' shoe days lol

EB..
i wasnt sure if you would get the joke or not.....lol..
some will some wont..had to be there...

Wu-Tang all day eeehhhh day. You must not know I use to get my glASS beat to that album for writing out the lyrics to the songs... especially "IceCeam". Incarcerated scarfaces was one of my jams. Beat was on point

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

whats the going rate on those hurache burst Prok?

Ima need a pair of those...

and Kev sell me that raptors warm-up Jacket dammit!!!
what size you wear man?

I See u rockin the Good Bully...I use to mess with that and Aja...Nice fit...Landover...Landover

Back
Top Bottom