wdywt dmv edition

53615fe6e95313e0a7e65dfd63a4a167c646f59.jpg

Brooks Brothers
APC NS
"Old Spice's"

Whats up my NT family. I have been away from Niketalk for nearly a year. I doubt too many of you will remember me, since I was only a casual poster, buthopefully I will be welcomed back by all of you. My grandmother passed away not too long ago and I had to leave the country for some time. I have been on ahiatus from the sneaker world and most other things since she passed. I am glad to be back and I hope to see some of you guys at DAR as I will try to attendthis time. Getting back in the loop after a long absence was not as easy as expected so I hope you guys go easy on me. Ill stop writing before I get a"GET A BLOG" response. LOL

I aint got nuthing to do around vcu today, gon rock the same thing as yestaday got to change my brake pads old roc shirt, prps jeans supras

Thanks for the "Welcome Backs" my friends. Hope to meet you guys at DAR. Im trying my best to make it tonight.

Originally Posted by 731balla

Thanks for the "Welcome Backs" my friends. Hope to meet you guys at DAR. Im trying my best to make it tonight.
None of us will be there until Saturday...

You camping out for a D.A.R.?

I guess a double negative equals a positive.
laugh.gif

In some instances....
laugh.gif

You;d be by yourself... it aint til tomorrow my man.... My Contribution:

Reppin at work..
3.jpg
2.jpg

Note the comfy jeans. If I farted there room for it toroominate.

Thanks for the "Welcome Backs" my friends. Hope to meet you guys at DAR. Im trying my best to make it tomorrow.

What are you guys talking about????
nerd.gif

In all seriousness I am camping out, I heard that the beasts will be circling the mall since tonight. So I have to get a head start on them and be therefirst, since I dont think I can Debo the line like some of you guys.
happy.gif

See you guys on SATURDAY.

can't wait for the weather we're about to have here this weekend.... going be parked along the Waterfront this weekend
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom