wdywt dmv edition

Gouda do you have a tripod or a Webcam posted on your Ceiling? I notice the pics of you are always pointed down. Does someone take them joints of you? Youseem so sad bruh...crack a smile fool!!!!

Im joinin in the Reindeer games today... Breakin out my Superman VI's with a Barcelona Zip Up...
Nike_BarcelonaTrackTop_320162_Blue_1.jpg

Yes Sir... with Comfy Jeans...Non Yeast Infection Type.

FLiP SeNsAyShUn...Thanks....I Think Their Online Store Still Sells It...Thats Were I Got It From
novaballer...lol...I Feel You
RockDeep...Its A Tripod...Sitting On Top Of A Bed
laugh.gif

-Stussy
-Polo
-LRG
-Penny ll

mhcdo7.jpg

2ufwne0.jpg

28sb9c.jpg

This is WDYWin the DMV forum Cuzzo... Not "what I was gonna wear" sideways-like "pick up" or sideways "selling" thread.

We ALLLLLLL can do that.
eyes.gif
Keep the bamafication to a minimum....

The "hype" on those won't be ever-lasting... If $$$ is your priority.

ASG 2000 Vince Shox anyone?
laugh.gif
Are those even seeing $150 now?

^^ Kev did not just say Bammification....

*Wonder Woman Gif not currently available*

lol

I'm just saying...

We keep the ISS-like stuff out of here in this forum, in ALL the threads.

Bamma know he ain't wearing them %%$*+. So STOP faking.

And of course, I couldn't help myself but to do the honors...

OLD City n' v. New DMV n'.

lol.

im wonderin what the hell you could wear with those "kryponates"

i donno, im just not feelin the look of the foam lites, i tried on a pair at sports zone a few weeks ago n i didnt like how they looked on my feet, and thatsthe MAIN reason why ive been in love with foamposites since the beginning, i think they look dope on my feet
pimp.gif

^
And that's just truth... not hate... for you bammas that can't distinguish between the two things.

But, if they were Foams or Flightposites...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
And that's just truth... not hate... for you bammas that can't distinguish between the two things.

But, if they were Foams or Flightposites...
eek.gif
Agreed. Keep the 'show-off' crap outta here.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

im wonderin what the hell you could wear with those "kryponates"

i donno, im just not feelin the look of the foam lites, i tried on a pair at sports zone a few weeks ago n i didnt like how they looked on my feet, and thats the MAIN reason why ive been in love with foamposites since the beginning, i think they look dope on my feet
pimp.gif

I would say wear a bunch a bunch of condoms on his face cause that shoe is fah-king my head up. The great Bishop Don "magic" Jaun must have createdthat shoe 10 years ago in the same colorway. They're just not hot to me!

^is samos like shooters or the other 50 DC based clothing lines? i.e madness, scraypus, solbiato, hobo, alldaz stuff like that?

never seen samos

^yea but i remember a while ago they were on that you had to buy the suit type stuff. wasn't really with that

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

^is samos like shooters or the other 50 DC based clothing lines? i.e madness, scraypus, solbiato, hobo, alldaz stuff like that?

never seen samos

Yeah... Its bmore based, so I been F'n wit since they popped of in '99 Shorts here and there...couple of sweatsets Any hot shoe that comes out they got a set to match Their designs are better imo And they ain't chargin' an arm and leg like Solbiato...
smh.gif
you aint lyin
laugh.gif
...solbiato has been rapin DC and MD foryears now with their OD prices...but i cant knock them though. they acually ship through thier website now and someone told me they actually have stuff thatson SALE

Back
Top Bottom