Originally Posted by IRAPTHOUGH

9pw8qp.jpg

WHOAAAA .
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Info ?

AF1 High Gore-tex from late 05

are they warm? how about traction in snow?

EZY - nice rotation sell me those BW's

MY BDAYYY!!
icecream cake then mall, cheesecake factory, and went bowling
smile.gif
fun dayyy

Originally Posted by az005us

^ Word up, i hate people who complain about too hot.lol ..... I would never leave NYC, but its freakin cold today.

Word I miss NY. I said I would never leave too, but my mom sold our house after my grandparents died. Next thing I know, I'm spending my Senior year ofHS in Georgia...
Couldn't wait to rock my latest pickup since I copped them last night. Went to chill at the park after school today. It was peacefullyquiet there

bonus

Supreme Slim
EZY - nice rotation sell me those BW's
Supreme Slim- I dont think sz 7.5 will fit you. unless they are for someone else. anyways happy bday.

Thank you for the compliments NT.

Micmorales - when are you hitting the states? we need to play some futbol
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SHAOLINS WARRIOR

Originally Posted by hows your edge

I this thead should get off of Dalitso. You can't fault a man for always bringing fire. Let's get back to this.
Dude, am I missing something here? Get the "younger kids" into hardcore? Are you kidding? You weren't even alive during the Bad Brains hay day. According to your myspace page, you are aged 18. Think of what the Bad Brains were putting out in 1990. Those albums are awesome, but are no where close to being staples in the NYHC community. I say, let the Bad Brains sell out. Let them blow up. They deserve to be superstars. They deserve to be Fall Out Boy. If you saw HR at the GB reunion shows, you would be agreeing with me.
Recycled pic, same fit.

So you're saying bad brains aren't nyhc legends? Of course there not on the lines of warzone, icepick, kingdom of sorrow, bulldoze, madball, sick of it all, etc. but to say they're not "legends" in the respect that they've been around for a minute is silly. They've been around and kept it DIY for the longest time. And of course I'm only 18 and didn't get to experience early 90s sunday matinees and cb's but that's all good. It all opinions..

You going to UNITED BLOOD by any chance?
Whoa. I'm not sure how you got that out of what I said. I was trying to say the exact opposite. I think the Bad Brains are so legendary thatthey should have carte blanche to sell out. Bad Brains are greater than all the bands on that list put together. Well, maybe not put together. How good isWarzone?? Sooo good.
pimp.gif

What a thread jack this topic is. My apologies NT.

how much snow yall gettin up there in NY? cuz its probably heading down here next...becuz its been freezing rain all day
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom