++WDYWT JAN. Edition 2008++

phillykickz wrote:
MegaMayhemNY wrote:

Mike Hunt 727 wrote:

and is what he wears a wallet?

Nah, Its a Man Purse
grin.gif

Actually its a bum bag. For women....I bought my ex the same bag 2 years ago

Yup it's a fanny pack, I just throw it on my back. I'm always on the run so I just put all my stuff in it... business cards, camera, wallet. Ido get some stares and some people asking about it but it's part of my life now, just makes it easier for me and that's all I really care about.

Thanks,
Johnny Y

nice 12s and supremes back there.

new era,

northface hoody,

levi,

vanilla ice

to play video games. cant stop the mayo!!

Recent fits....

Shop/Gentei fitted*H&M*Gap*Vans Half Cab (lake blue)...
3742522e724674ee1d319171c55af1643528211.pjpg

d2b35062ea254672456a11691ea3a19f0e36031.pjpg

Today...Oriole fitted*Gap*Levi's*Nike Terminater (Hoyas)...
2e525b9e8043b4851dd1fe54d6bc49fd8ca7105.pjpg

13b15fe44b4a14183b4a20eb1d893113631812c.pjpg

No stupid distressed or pre-yellowing for me. These will do fine!!!

HOLLA!!!

Originally Posted by shawty loke

Sironewc wrote:

shawty loke wrote:

Etnies hoody, Levi's, ew Loves My BFF in the Notebooks (no+!*+#)

I felt like my shoes were to loud but oh well
roll.gif
I know my alma mater way too well to know that your infront of Cramton at HU, but I really hope HU hasn't fallen off this bad, boring fits in my

opinion...

well i wasn't aware to post on NT you had to have an eye popping fit but i'll agree with you your alma mater has fallen off seemed crappy and
i don't go to howard i was on a college tour

that explains everything!
laugh.gif
! notebooks suck

no hate though idolkicks for reals, you have a great collection and seem like a cool dude...just wanted to say something cuz i remmeber the dude who posted acoach and he got blasted for pages!

Out to dinner at Atlantic Station earlier tonight with a friend of mine.

She wore some team Jordans (team elites I believe)

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

no hate though idolkicks for reals, you have a great collection and seem like a cool dude...just wanted to say something cuz i remmeber the dude who posted a
coach and he got blasted for pages!

nah that guy took the cake .... he had a chanel bag
indifferent.gif

I knew that cat was in front of Cramton!!!...lol...i was in class when i saw the pic n was like "naaaa that cant be"....lol HU hasnt fallen off atall...but the "fresh" cats all stick together really so u kno who's who...We still got beautiful girls tho...peace

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

no hate though idolkicks for reals, you have a great collection and seem like a cool dude...just wanted to say something cuz i remmeber the dude who posted a

I don't see any coach? Looks like gucci to me.

^^^Looks like gucci to everyone else too, but I'm pretty sure he was referring to the cat rocking the coach wallet.

ayo, Neek, whats up with the fisheye lens? is that the only one you have for your SLR
laugh.gif

nice fit Sneakermane, i'm mad @ myself for sleepin on those Vans
eyes.gif

yo nick yea it is some ladies there still at HU definitely....but the school has fallen off from its prime years homie....and yea idolkicks stays fresh...butuh that man purse has to break a man law somewhere homie....no hate just being real....

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Hanacheezy wrote:

I don't see any coach? Looks like gucci to me.

that was because the guy had a coach longbill wallet sticking outta his TR jeans with chanel bag on the side, andhim looking at jordan poster. He was tryingmad hard to be "campy". Idolkicks, he just him, from the beginning to end, sorta like Jules and dalitso, no matter how hard they knock em.... Coachguy was BLATANT.

Cris, lemme know when you wanna get rid of those stashbws if they a sz 8 sometime ....

Back
Top Bottom