++WDYWT JAN. Edition 2008++

^^ Yo Yons, yeah, I got your PM, I'll look into it and I'll update ya......

^ Yo P, hmmm, haha, one of my all time fav's, if I'm REALLY in need of some loot, I'll let ya know.

Cris.

^ nice sweater up there fam.
pimp.gif

nickthesneakerkid dope bisons....one of my favorite sbs even though im not afan.....

I don't have a feeling cris is going to ever sell those bws.....because:
1) he'll regret doing that
2) he's hardly broke
3) he's a buy/sell mod
laugh.gif

posting later.... peace

Wore my NB 580's to pickup the white NB 992's for $49.99...Cannot pass up on a good price for my favorite pair of runner's and $49.99 is great...

300554768.jpg

Group shot for the 992's...Favorite shoes ever...

300554763.jpg

l_94804168ba88d385c7c7e5c9916bced5.jpg
l_694aa667ca1cdbbe4d13a0b5c9f505d2.jpg

Aqua New Jerzey Devils Fitted
Black Tee
LRGeans
Retro VIII "Aquas"
to chill on my day off and play a lil' PS3 and go ol skool and play dat OG Tenchu....
And Kitrov... yea im the tallest person n my family, im 6'3".
^BONUS^ biggest note streak on this song... my longest is 450...

l_63aa54bf53b62a7bce229e6cade09919.jpg

Yup it's a fanny pack, I just throw it on my back. I'm always on the run so I just put all my stuff in it... business cards, camera, wallet. I do get some stares and some people asking about it but it's part of my life now, just makes it easier for me and that's all I really care about.
I do the same thing Johnny...great fit as usual...

ChineyRoyal....you my fave female NTer...always coming correct

Originally Posted by Izzy Robbins

it must be nice for alll you sneaker heads that live in the suburbs. Take a car everywhere and keep your kicks so fresh it looks like you always un DS every
day..not hatin or nuthin but anyone that lives in NYC knows you have to have a heavy rotation to keep your kicks clean in the city. From nasty streets to
subways....keepin kicks fresh is like a part time job.

Blackberry pics

300425150.jpg
300425147.jpg
That is so true bro.
In suburbs we take our cars everywhere and don't walk as much.
I can see that...

Originally Posted by BK Blazers718

I knew that cat was in front of Cramton!!!...lol...i was in class when i saw the pic n was like "naaaa that cant be"....lol HU hasnt fallen off at

all...but the "fresh" cats all stick together really so u kno who's who...We still got beautiful girls tho...peace
i agree! i been commuting since i got to HU so i don't know anyone! school and work!
tired.gif

Never wear them again-thanx fam…dope XIIz!!!!

Sneakertinker-dopecollection!!!!

ANYWAYS, WHAT I WORE TODAY!!!
a50351b2eaf0ee94047bd1742f307f0cc5c3f4f.pjpg

Originally Posted by mrneek

Supreme hoodie Supreme tee Supreme jeans SK8 hi
29ztrif.jpg

neek, who's the girl to the left. I be seeing here in a lot of the pictures you got. She looks finer in every one.

Me for today: Official - Methamphibian - APC - Prod2 Cement

Page86, the Goatek's are trail runners. On the soles, there are yellow areas that are supposed to mimic a goat's hoof. I'm assuming that the hoofshape is to keep your balance while scaling the side of a mountain, just as goats would...lol? Hence the name of the shoe Air Goattek. I had both women'sand men's colors, and the only beef I had was that the heel slips on me. Hope that helped. One!

Back
Top Bottom