++WDYWT JAN. Edition 2008++

Originally Posted by Houstonchronicle333

past couple

eek.gif
WOW
eek.gif

Nice OG 13s and Black Melvins up there
pimp.gif

[Ice Cube}Today was a good Day[/Ice Cube].
First it started off kinda weird cause my mom didn't even say Happy Birthday, but then I thought "She knows what day I was born" so I felt shedidn't really have to say it because I knew she would later on. So I went to school and got a card from this girl I'm trying to talk to who recentlybroke up with her man, and it wasn't a cheap 99 cent birthday card, it was Hallmark lol and was $3.73. Thats cool because she's supposed to take me tothe movies tomorrow for my bday. Ok, so I take pictures with some friends, and a few even sing to me. Thats cool. But the best present I received today was thejoy of seeing snow fall for the first time since I lived in NY years ago. I went to my boy Khalfani's house with my friend Dre, and since all of us arefrom NY had a good time reliving our childhood (even though GA snow is not like NY snow. We get a few inches here but not a few feet like the north).

Me in the 13s, Khalfani in the Air Jacks (sp), my boy Dre still in his work uniform lol

When I got home, I saw my mom in the kitchen with dinner made, and a delicious home made Red Velvet cake. I must say this is a birthday that I will rememberfor years to come.

Rocked the Godzillas with the Barkley VS Godzilla shirt and rockies fitted
62715de3ab3f1e5f9eb71794dab0230c55a77c9.pjpg

e2c35d5be8e6a976389c1d2b5eebbe93f93d11f.pjpg

To the city wit my chick
d1535a47e741a4633f411c75524fcee337b6ae5.pjpg

Ended up coppin her these
5d5159e5a63911539d3050cc4e4c91611df153a.pjpg

Micmorales-Ive posted the collection b4 but I'll do itagain.

Hanacheezy- thanx fam!!!

Sikerthenavrage-dope OG Xz sir!!!!

TFaulk20-sickkk Godzillaz!!!

ANYWAYS, FOR TODAY!!!

a8b258ae33e6b04dddb21427b92bd8868d444a1.pjpg

0922574e7cef406ddb124feb6f43eaff89476c6.pjpg

^ to each his own but i guess you dont like being versatile...
grin.gif

These are fresh, altho' they never look right on me. Matter of fact all the XIIIs dont except the white/black/red thats about to be retro'd...eh...

Originally Posted by TFaulk20

Rocked the Godzillas with the Barkley VS Godzilla shirt and rockies fitted
62715de3ab3f1e5f9eb71794dab0230c55a77c9.pjpg

e2c35d5be8e6a976389c1d2b5eebbe93f93d11f.pjpg

To the city wit my chick
d1535a47e741a4633f411c75524fcee337b6ae5.pjpg

^^^^ THAT'S WHAT'S UP
glasses.gif
Dope barkley shirt
pimp.gif

^ to each his own but i guess you dont like being versatile...
grin.gif

These are fresh, altho' they never look right on me. Matter of fact all the XIIIs dont except the white/black/red thats about to be retro'd...eh...

Originally Posted by xxxplosive187

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by OL WHOADIE BASTARD

img0221cq0.jpg

man thoe huraches are fire, i almost coppd them, i duunno why i didnt
eyes.gif

Speaking of being high, I wish I had some of what this member is toking on.

Where were you when the Escape pack hit Nike Outlets for $30?

Even though this particular pair completely eclipsed the AM93s and the Huarache Trainers in the pack,

traaaaaaash.

And I apologize in advance for sounding so negative. I'm just stating my opinion.

i almost got them when they were in the outlets for $30 a couple of times but ended up passing...i'm not sure why...i was trying to cut back at thetime i think

i also passed on the graphite huaraches when they were in the outlets for $40 several years ago...regretted that as well

ended up paying over $100 for each pair a few months ago

Originally Posted by xxxplosive187

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

img0221cq0.jpg

man thoe huraches are fire, i almost coppd them, i duunno why i didnt
eyes.gif

Speaking of being high, I wish I had some of what this member is toking on.

Where were you when the Escape pack hit Nike Outlets for $30?

Even though this particular pair completely eclipsed the AM93s and the Huarache Trainers in the pack,

traaaaaaash.

And I apologize in advance for sounding so negative. I'm just stating my opinion.

i almost got them when they were in the outlets for $30 a couple of times but ended up passing...i'm not sure why...i was trying to cut back at the time i think

i also passed on the graphite huaraches when they were in the outlets for $40 several years ago...regretted that as well

^^^^ ya it was one of those, ill get them later and i never did. ehhhhh oh well.

dalisto - we also need some flicks of the OG jordan gear.. that track jacket is serious business
pimp.gif

i almost got them when they were in the outlets for $30 a couple of times but ended up passing...i'm not sure why...i was trying to cut back at the time i think

I would as well. Those and the W&W Huarache runners are still on my list.

And what a long list it is.

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom