WDYWT JULY 2009- summer madness-DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!!!!

^Bruno
nerd.gif
lol
Laundry Day and put my 1 pack on hold for tomorrow.
2vsn2oi.jpg

Originally Posted by bdis1986

un'sd DMP 6's to see a dumb and gay movie...SMH!!!

you aint lying
bruno was %+%*%! wack as hell
mad gay beyond any measure
didnt even make me laugh once
mabey a chuckle here and there
%+%*%! wack

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

shouldnt have changed the laces...either make ur shirt smaller or bigger cardigan

its cool tho...no hate...nice fit none the less.
Day-em boy, she's gaggin for it! I may cast her in my next movie....

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Team Orange 95's

THIS SUMMER SUCKS!!! Not one time over 80 degrees. +!$!
#+$'s wrong with your legs? Or have to put some black and white effect on that pic? If so, it's quitecool. How'd you do that?

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

Originally Posted by jphonix

LOL... oooooook. well, my girl thinks i'm hot, and i had a few hot chicks sweatin' me last night... so, not really concerned with what dudes think of me.
eyes.gif

true story tho, Michael Jordan was up in the club last night. he was there a couple weeks back too, but i didn't see him that time.

it's a club here in raleigh, nc, called solas. i'm the resident dj there on thursdays and fridays...

he keeps coming in i'm gonna have to wear J's every week so i can get him to autograph them joints eventually, LOL!
Is this a 16+ over club? Looks like a kiddie club based on the pics and the attire...

laugh.gif

Homie is so full of himself. Why you getting salty that someone called you a feminine looking male?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

People still pic quoting I see...

Word. People can't read.

Dope fits everyone. I kinda like that T-Wayne shirt, info? I'm goin to a Wayne/Jeezy concert in 2 weeks, I could use a nice shirt.

Originally Posted by AirZ23

its a strap.

YoungSk8- very nice pair of trainers right there, quality looks nice. Were you wearing your vick jersey today and didn't want to show it?
laugh.gif

haven't posted in this thread for months ... here some shots from the last two week

- ct zx9000
- 1994 purple canvas af1
- 1998 hyper blue am plus
- le zx450
- mt silver air zoom spiridon

zx9000icegreblack1sun.jpg

af1nightbluewhite.jpg

amplushyprbluchmosmidnv.jpg

zx450black1electreggpla.jpg

airzoomspiridonmtsilver.jpg

Originally Posted by jphonix

true story tho, Michael Jordan was up in the club last night. he was there a couple weeks back too, but i didn't see him that time.
was he on that patron?

jphonix - I'm about to commit theft bruh.

seb master- dope fit's sir

last night i un'ds Chambray 7's to go to sound session 09 in downtown Providence and saw DJ Finesse tear s*** up with Nore. sorry for the crappy iPhonepic.

photoxso.jpg

T21D - Lebron's for days, but i was waiting for you to bust this one out on them (from your collection)

also Ill be over there before our game tomorrow.

rocked these today to go pick up the 1 pack. nothing special but i just really like the ones.

Back
Top Bottom