+ + + WDYWT May 2009 + + + DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

WORE 6'S TODAY:

14dke9l.jpg

All time fav shoe is back in my all time favorite silhouette. My Stan Smith 80s arrived a good 15 mins ago and I had to put them on.
21oad2.jpg

never wear them - One of those shoes that define an Air Jordan for me
pimp.gif

YoUNg bR3aD - Nice rip, dunk and giving Pierce his 6th last night....jus playin homie

Haha...hectic day at work since all this Swine Flu is poppin' off, been on the phone all day trying to order supplies, but happy now, almost off, also anew purchase came in like 20 min ago, in the May pick-up thread.

Cris.

Originally Posted by Stinky0920

i'm surprised no one had started a WDYWT post yet
I did, it got locked
tired.gif

battleground03 - really though, Noah?
laugh.gif

Edit. Good Day, May:

3492679070_6f2395fa33.jpg

^ pretty much designed to keep the toebox from creasing. I made mine from the cardboard inserts you get with yourshoes, serves the same purpose and performs just as well if not better imo.

1241217889348.jpg
What's up everyone? May already?
eek.gif
Time is surely flying by this year. Almost summer, then after this Christmas willbe around the corner again. Crazy...

Today to work

Originally Posted by Poogibucker

neukicks - how do those force fields work, are they just toe inserts or something?

YEA I BOUGHT A PAIR OF THOSE A COUPLE MONTHS AGO. YOU JUST INSERT THEM IN YOUR SHOES THEN PUT YOUR SHOES ON. WORD OF ADVICE THOUGH, IF YOU GONNA PUT THEM INONLY DO SO WITH SHOES THAT ARE A HALF SIZE BIGGER THAN YOUR TRUE SIZE. OTHERWISE, IT'S GONNA BE LITERALLY TIGHT AS &*^% AND YOUR TOES WILL BE ON SMASH.WITH MY TRUE SIZE I SKIP THE FORCE FIELDS AND JUST DOUBLE SOCK WITH THICK SOCKS. .

Damn. Those Lebrons are niiiice. I would love to get my hands on a pair to play ball in.

YO!
Originally Posted by Stinky0920

i'm surprised no one had started a WDYWT post yet.....lets make it another good one

Actually I locked the first one... (
embarassed.gif
Jae)

But I see no sense in starting a new thread at 12:01 am EST. Technically, that fit would still be from the previous month.
Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Wore these to find out that I have pink eye. Sweet deal
shlould post in the pick-up post
smokin.gif

Ha.
zs05wc

pimp.gif

never wear them

sick.gif

Those jeans x those kicks is a mean combo... And I've only recently gained an appreciation for the playoff XIII's.
Originally Posted by donjuan513

All time fav shoe

Really? I think mine is the Nike Bruin.
Y'all got me going for Hatton.
tired.gif
Plus... I'm NOT going to go against a Mayweather.

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom