+ + + WDYWT May 2009 + + + DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

Originally Posted by edwintheeskimo

to the local pub to see the ridiculous game winner by lebron
nice fits nt

eek.gif

2yziidj.jpg

That shot was so good it made everyone forget that cleveland shouldn't have even been in that situation being that they were up by 23 at one point

Last night to see Terminator Salvation 4 out of 10
365112143.jpg

Today at the in-laws in Big D-
365112145.jpg

Got em yesterday for my b-day and Un-ds em today..So light and comfortable..

Nice fits everyone.

I was so angry the Cavs blew it with 13 seconds left. Then when it was down to 1 sec, I knew we were done for. Then MVP closes the door on the Magic.Increidble shot.

And people wasted no time making .GIFs for it.
laugh.gif

YO!

Let me put this out there now...

When the Kobe Draft Days drop; if someone can cop me a sz. 12. Holla.

DF!!!

I kinda still think Orlando will advance

the Michael jordan of turkey is going to go off ..trust me .. turkalou for those who don'tknow

Originally Posted by bdis1986

the Michael jordan of turkey is going to go off ..trust me .. turkalou for those who don't know

Im hoping they do...no hate against LeBron and the Cavs, I just like to see the underdogs take it when my team isnt playing...

another side of me hopes the Cavs take it....I think the Lakers will have a more difficult series with Orlando.

Originally Posted by s dubl

the Michael jordan of turkey is going to go off ..trust me .. turkalou for those who don't know

Im hoping they do...no hate against LeBron and the Cavs, I just like to see the underdogs take it when my team isnt playing...

another side of me hopes the Cavs take it....I think the Lakers will have a more difficult series with Orlando.

word I'm pulling for orlando because the heat got tossed gotta stay in home fla and I fear turk and louisare gonna beast the next couple of games... and s dubl I really think denver is going to advance LA didnt take advantage of there home court I dont see themwinning any @ denver
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

word I'm pulling for orlando because the heat got tossed gotta stay in home fla and I fear turk and louis are gonna beast the next couple of games... and s dubl I really think denver is going to advance LA didnt take advantage of there home court I dont see them winning any @ denver
ohwell.gif
David stern already has the CAVS/LAKERS match up ready.. all these games are just boosting more ratings in each conference...

thier is no way we will not see a CAVS/LAKERS

it is inevatable (SP)

Back
Top Bottom