WDYWT September 2009 Back to School...NO PIC QUOTING!!!

My girl and I the other day to Chuck E. Cheese with the kids..
8e436a8442284905dfa7d7727884139b14160a72.jpg

Son wanted me to post this.. Lol.
Lacoste to the first day of 3rd grade.
d822624401461da8dfa78f12f74812555137b2e3.jpg

a5b1664446dbd7781c8e6790d2d372c1d43bc912.jpg

Today..
Classics to an appt.
57e363fc41b04c13d90fdb7b7d3618c9881920c3.jpg

Originally Posted by Regent Park

Classy , very classy. Where is this again ??
Oh yeah. Chuck E Cheese. Right right.
roll.gif
roll.gif

My girl says, "Make sure you get my ******* in the picture.."
It was Chuck E. Cheese.. I hate that place, btw.

Today B/H..Haircut for the Jay-z Concert tomorrow

Photography out the whip lol

Anyone attending the concert look out for me and my boys rocking pltcs black out tee's (bottom)

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Regent Park

Originally Posted by N3Hd3LS

People posting here are either un DS'ing shoes on the regular or duck walking the whole day. Way too crispy. We need to start taking pictures of the soles. NO FREAKIN CREASES!!!!
Not sure about your lil "collection" but when numbers start to hit in the triple digits and you like to wear everything and still
buy new pieces , i find it hard to cause too much damage to a sneaker that sees the pavement once a year or less.
Shoot should i walk on my tippy toes going from my front door to the car and to sit at a desk or stand at a counter all day (whatever it is people do) ??

You win buddy. I never claimed to have a "collection". I admit I am down to probably less than 30 probably even 20 pairs now after down sizing. Imsure that you have more pairs than me but what does that really prove? Some people choose quality over quantity. I just find it amusing because some of thepics posted honestly look like they were pulled fresh from the box, got their picture taken with someone wearing them mostly indoors, and who knows if theywere actually worn after that. Its like me telling everyone i drive my exotic car daily because i dont give a flying fffff but has zero or maybe delivery mileson the odometer. Just say you have the damn thing but you dont drive it for whatever reason. Yes there is a difference between them. Garage Queen and DailyDrivers or I actually took this one out for a short spin are two different categories. Sitting in a car and actually driving it can also be used forcomparison. This is a What Did You Wear Thread. Not what did you pretend to wear but actually didnt.

Both of you...

No need to argue about how/why peeps kicks are so fresh.

^Nice IVs Red
smokin.gif

Friday: Air Force 180...
3909598646_5a94edd37c_o.jpg

Listening to:
3490080462_6e7aa1755f_m.jpg

Not my usual taste, but the first single "Coming up easy" gets my vote for best song of 2009....

Back
Top Bottom