WDYWT September 2009 Back to School...NO PIC QUOTING!!!

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

NipxD...what year are you at mason? i just started my sophomore year
Im a standing Junior right now. You know my boy Farhan. He tells me bout you all the time
laugh.gif
I just finished last December from there. Your boy Farhan wouldn't happen to be an IT major that went there would he. I had someone namedFarhan in my synthesis class there Spring '08. You may know my old roomates/friends Monty and Brian from NJ.

Originally Posted by air max 87

those would be so clean with out Bo on the tongue.....why nike gotta !!$* everything up
smh.gif
smh.gif
I dont mind em, bit different, and i like different. You could always replace the label by switching it forthe label off a beat pair, custom dude, custom...

friday night (copped the MJ wearing jordan 1's tee-shirt from an NT'er):

saturday night (i copped these jordan 13's in a store back in 1998... i recently ran 'em through the washing machine and they look fantastic again...i'll have to get some more detailed pix of 'em soon):

and for good measure, here's a shorty i've been messing with the past few weeks (with parts of my collection in the background):

later the night got more interesting, as she put on an outfit consisting only of black tape and handcuffs... got pix of that too... might post 'em, LOL!!!
devil.gif

JPhonix- What happened to the shorty you had in yeezy's? Jus curious.
Nice fits all. Cdp 4's
pimp.gif
cant wait for mine to come in. And thoseBred 12's.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RJSims

JPhonix- What happened to the shorty you had in yeezy's? Jus curious.

we're just on a lil' break...

but when the cat is away the mice will play...
devil.gif
pimp.gif
wink.gif

shorty's body is ridiculous... these pix don't even really do it justice, i might have to post more...

she's got the sickest booty for a white girl, but no love handles or gut to go with it what so ever...

and up top, uuuggghhh, two bee stings... perfectly perky...

been kinda sprung on her lately... thought i'd share (and yes, she knows i posted this on NT, she just wanted her face kept out, which is adorable too)...
wink.gif

Seeing lex in those Syracuse brought me back to that one white dude with long hair who had like 30 pairs of them. What was dude's name? Was it luvkicks?

I can't remember, haha. What happened to that guy?

^yea dude was like size 12 or something, always looking for viotech trainers i think hahah

Back
Top Bottom