WDYWT September 2009 Back to School...NO PIC QUOTING!!!

C1- unfortunately, you can't get very far with the colors that are offered to dudes. Luckily, when I work in the ER, the whole staff has to wear Navy Blue.BTW- nice BRS's.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by crisone

^^^Cool chinelas Chris....what's goood Cuzzo, damn I wanted to go to Socal....looks like it wont be for a while, the wife is due with the 2nd in November....I'll be a busy, busy, Daddy.

^^What's up Fred, Scrubs all day my friend, I need some new colors.

Cris.
Yeah, you are busy!!
laugh.gif
No worries bro, summer will comeagain, and congrats again on the 2nd addition to the fam. Soon come!!!

Originally Posted by mloonz88

T21D- What do u do for work....im a part of the scrub squad as well lol
ER trauma R.N.- I can insert any tube or needle on your body, or pull out any foreign body in any orifice without flinching.

YO!
Originally Posted by T21D

smoke break:

My girl usually tells me "As a medical practitioner, how can I allow you to smoke without saying anything?"

So I say to you, as a medical practitioner... how can you allow yourself to smoke?
tongue.gif

DF!!!

AirAnt23 That comment was meant to be facetious. Because,I know people DON'T read any of my comments anyways. I could write blah, stole a million dollars, blah, saw Pharell, blah, OGJordan/foamposite/airmax/slevdege jean/tee etc... and I get a response: Info on - -- - -?

DALITSO your a beast bro & when i first saw the all star game jersey i knew something was off but now that i know you made it ...speachless & you getmy vote for teacher of the yr..... the yearbook pics ...simply amazing

Cris1- yea i night have to make a Scrub squad Sig ahaha
T21D- very cool man im an X-Ray tech......bought to move onto interventional Radiology

Back
Top Bottom