'We all suffer’: why San Francisco techies hate the city they transformed

I said my building was mostly Asian - that is a fact. I NEVER said they were conservative. That isn’t my narrative.

I was still waiting for your take on what I said earlier. You said this belonged in the white thread when in fact not EVERY gentrifier is white.

i didnt know EVERY gentrifier had to be white

i assumed there was a whole industy behind this full of white people benefitting off the real estate market

since you say its JUST white people, why does that mean they dont deserve any/some/most/all of the blame?

and the narrative is that conservatives are pushing this so how is it a leap to say that if asians are supporting this they may in fact too be conservative?

i didnt know EVERY gentrifier had to be white

i assumed there was a whole industy behind this full of white people benefitting off the real estate market

since you say its JUST white people, why does that mean they dont deserve any/some/most/all of the blame?

and the narrative is that conservatives are pushing this so how is it a leap to say that if asians are supporting this they may in fact too be conservative?

You said it was just white people when you asked to put this thread in the white people thread lol.

You said it was just white people when you asked to put this thread in the white people thread lol.

yea cuz theyre to blame, wholly or partially in conjuction with asians

you know asian cooperation is a tenet of white supremacy right?

divide and conquer?

so while youre happy to claim to be part of the problem youre just following the plan they laid out

and i didnt say put the thread in the white supremacy thread

i said the op should be posted there for its own discussion as a part of white supremacy

and it wasnt even the supremacist thread it was the privilege thread

Last edited:
Ninja even tho I think NYC is overall a better city than SF, I wouldn't be talking about NYC being the standard when it comes to smell since just about everyone I know who's been there says it smells like trash literally

according to da whole internet, San Fran smells like piss when it rains :lol: :smh:

Ninja even tho I think NYC is overall a better city than SF, I wouldn't be talking about NYC being the standard when it comes to smell since just about everyone I know who's been there says it smells like trash literally

don't confuse a couple of blocks of Chinatown with old thrown away fish bones with da entire city.

San Fran & Los Angeles got miles of tent cities, and Typhus 0]

ya about to have da bubonic plague b.

u know its way more than just Chinatown blocks, its all the blocks where trash are just stacked on the sidewalks. Now I can do with it just like I can deal with the homeless and tent cities because I know that's just what comes with urban living in America and end of the day its still better than boring suburbia

don't confuse a couple of blocks of Chinatown with old thrown away fish bones with da entire city.

San Fran & Los Angeles got miles of tent cities, and Typhus 0]

ya about to have da bubonic plague b.

u know its way more than just Chinatown blocks, its all the blocks where trash are just stacked on the sidewalks

that only happens on Sundays so da businesses and residential building can get their trash collected Monday Morning.

Now I can do with it just like I can deal with the homeless and tent cities because I know that's just what comes with urban living in America and end of the day its still better than boring suburbia

duke da min NYC gets overrun wit homeless tent cities is da day folks move to Florida and other states down da eastern seaboard.

HIGHLY doubt that, some folks but not enough to really move the needle in a metro of 20mil+ population

duke da min NYC gets overrun wit homeless tent cities is da day folks move to Florida and other states down da eastern seaboard.

HIGHLY doubt that, some folks but not enough to really move the needle in a metro of 20mil+ population

im old enough to remember when da Bronx and parts of Harlem looked like a bomb hit it from massive outward migration...its not out da realm of possibility.

and NYC still had the largest population in the country then, there still wouldn't be a city in NA with a larger population besides Mexico City

im old enough to remember when da Bronx and parts of Harlem looked like a bomb hit it from massive outward migration...its not out da realm of possibility.

Back
Top Bottom