We can beat the new $20 price hike. (DON'T BUY THE SHOES!)

Retro's will go up $20 this holiday season, and people are "claiming" to be on their way out the game. Most of which are fooling themselves, btw... But anyways...

There is a simple solution. It will help the reselling aspect as well. But itt can only be achieved by mass effort.

DON'T BUY THE SHOES! I'm serious. If you are one intending on calling it a quits anyways, this should be easy, right?

Let the resellers gobble them up if they want to, but don't forget, DON'T BUY THE SHOES!

They can't afford to sit on the inventory, and if we hold out long enough, they won't be able to buy additional inventory. So again, DON'T BUY THE SHOES.

And in just a few months, we'll again start see something again that I remember when I first started out about 9 years ago, JORDANS @ THE NIKE CLEARANCE STORE!

You may now buy the shoes.

I understand there's a lot of guys that will still easily afford the shoes, that's fine, buy em. But for the mass of people who are not as fortunate, you can change things!

Who's down?! Seriously.

The price hike was recently put down, but the shoe game is already %%+$*% up bro.

I cant do it bro! I wish I could but the Jordan inside me wont allow it. I count jumpmans to go to sleep at night.... Its not cool to hike prices but then again "it is what it is"...

Unfortunately, this will never happen on a large enough scale.

NikeTalk = 1% of the total cash revenue of JB products.

The other 99% will still buy just cause of them being Jordans.

Sounds good, but that's not going to happen. Resellers are going to make a ton off the Bred XIs and there's not really anything anyone can do about it.

Will never happen. Jordan/sneaker heads expand further than just the world of niketalk.

And I'm out of the game ONLY if all future retro releases are $180+.
$160s high enough but its tolerable. 180 + tax.. that's like almost $200. If ALL future releases will be like that, I'm done. Real talk.And you must be crazy to think I'm gonna pass on them obsidian and the 2 4s this summer.
roll.gif

I feel y'all. I recently slowed down on J's months ago, so it really ain't bothering me much. But I just wish ppl would realize you can complain all you want, but once you make that purchase, it's like you've never said a word. Big companies don't hear words, they hear dollar bills.

I'm down. After a huge personal let down that came with the White/Cement 4's I will not purchase another pair, but thats just me I'm grown.

I'm glad Jordan's are recreational for me, and not the blood that runs thru my veins. I've never bought at resell prices, I've always been content when missing out on a pair. I've never realized the stuff is so crucial to many. These dope-fiend traits be having me rolling tho!

^ JB folded and went against raising the prices on the 4s and 11s by $20 from all the negative press they received from us.

Now only the 11s will receive an increase, but only a $5 one.

um 11s are 200 now and im officially done with JB cuz its getting nuts plus i just got my vette so now im hooked on the bowtie!

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

^ JB folded and went against raising the prices on the 4s and 11s by $20 from all the negative press they received from us.

sweet, now someone go make a thread or website to make JB use good quality materials.

/thread

Proof?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

sweet, now someone go make a thread or website to make JB use good quality materials.

/thread

wait, we already won lol niceeeeeee
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by Zyzz

/thread

wait, we already won lol niceeeeeee
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
naw we lost still horrible quality 

Back
Top Bottom