We can beat the new $20 price hike. (DON'T BUY THE SHOES!)

if retail keeps going up will resellers prices keep rising. n if so will shoes just keep doubling in price on the reseller market. for example if they dropped bred 11s today or tomorrow for 300$ retail. i fell 500 would be a must if u want resellers kicks

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

^ JB folded and went against raising the prices on the 4s and 11s by $20 from all the negative press they received from us.

Now only the 11s will receive an increase, but only a $5 one.

sweet, now someone go make a thread or website to make JB use good quality materials.

/thread

wait, we already won lol niceeeeeee
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DTownJumpMan

I cant do it bro! I wish I could but the Jordan inside me wont allow it. I count jumpmans to go to sleep at night.... Its not cool to hike prices but then again "it is what it is"...

tired.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by DTownJumpMan

I cant do it bro! I wish I could but the Jordan inside me wont allow it. I count jumpmans to go to sleep at night.... Its not cool to hike prices but then again "it is what it is"...

tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I could do this personally given that my BREDs 11 cdp are still fresh.But this won't happen easily.There is always that person who can afford getting 2 to 3 pairs easily, and a sucker who will always buy to resellers paying hefty amount of money.The quality issue is still my drive not get every JB release. Not until I get the same quality 20 years ago,I will keep on saving money for other things.

the price bump is disrespectful
nike admins KNOW their customers are low middle to middle working class.

Write to FL FTL Champs and all stores that stock JB shoes and ask them to BOYCOTT JB and NOT stock their shoes.
That'll show them.

Originally Posted by lebrons n jays23

Retro's will go up $20 this holiday season, and people are "claiming" to be on their way out the game. Most of which are fooling themselves, btw... But anyways...

There is a simple solution. It will help the reselling aspect as well. But itt can only be achieved by mass effort.

DON'T BUY THE SHOES! I'm serious. If you are one intending on calling it a quits anyways, this should be easy, right?

Let the resellers gobble them up if they want to, but don't forget, DON'T BUY THE SHOES!

They can't afford to sit on the inventory, and if we hold out long enough, they won't be able to buy additional inventory. So again, DON'T BUY THE SHOES.

And in just a few months, we'll again start see something again that I remember when I first started out about 9 years ago, JORDANS @ THE NIKE CLEARANCE STORE!

You may now buy the shoes.

I understand there's a lot of guys that will still easily afford the shoes, that's fine, buy em. But for the mass of people who are not as fortunate, you can change things!

Who's down?! Seriously.

Futility.

i paid over retail for each jordan retro i got this year sometimes by $20.00 other times a lot more

so you think i'm going to listen to you

It's going to get ugly from november into the future. Resellers will charge $300 for the black/red iv's and a upwards of $350 for the bred xi's after RD. If I strike out on either at retail, I'm just letting them go, it's disgusting.I'll cop some high end designer shoes long before I pay $350 for some retro Jordan's.

I hope everyone quits buying so I can cop my pairs easily...
happy.gif

Not going to happen tho, I rather pay this $20 mark up than resellers $100-200 mark up...

Originally Posted by BayArea23

I hope everyone quits buying so I can cop my pairs easily...
happy.gif

Not going to happen tho, I rather pay this $20 mark up than resellers $100-200 mark up...

And Nike knows that so that's why they charge what they do. Paying $200 retail for any sneakers is just stupid no matter what anynone thinks. It's funny only people buying are really poor, really rich or really young. Middle class Americans are not able to pay $200.

Jordan Brand's quality has been going down the drain for a while already. with them overpricing the shoes alot of people won't cop them anymore, only hypebeasts who resell them. i been stopped coppin Jordans for a few years already, now that all the heat is dropping they want to raise prices. there's other stuff more important than a pair of shoes. shows that they don't care about the lower to middle class customers
grin.gif

Yeah I don't know why stuff is going up now and it's being made a whole lot cheaper. I remember the old cardinals that released in 05 I think are way better than the ones that released last year. They are smaller and fit tight and weird. Maybe weird becuause they older ones felt better but look at foams also. Going for 220 retail and being made with bs soles. Check out flightclub prices for the foams. They're sky high cause these kids nowadays wanna get them just cause everybody got them. Then when they go to the store with their parents and they see that price tag then they go out and steal to pay for them. Trust me I know knuckleheads that have done it and it's sad

I woulda copped them both at the higher prices no matter what cause I really want them shoes but raising the prices was BS

^yea for real. they dont care about the customers tho. its messd up bc some one us pay thousands of dollars everyyear on kicks

maybe nike should raise the prices so much that they drive away everyone except the most die hard sneaker fanatics. got my fingers crossed for a $400 price tag on next years holiday release. I bet that would be an easy cop. especially after I'm trying to figure out a way to get the blk/red iv's without missing thanksgiving this year

the bottom line is .......

they can jump the price all they want and there will still be people willing to pay with no problem what so ever

yes ..... you will hear people complain but .........they will be complaining in the line waiting to cop................................peace23

I'm glad the price hike was just a rumor, but it is inevitable that prices will continue to rise. I'm not going to lie though I still would have bought the XIs for $200.

Back
Top Bottom