We dont play in Turkey...

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

She tried to act out because she was in public and got dealt with accordingly
This.
laugh.gif

Why are so many people defending the dude? His first reaction was to slap her. I thought we were "Off that"...That's the weakest thing you can do. Shows no composure, no class. I GUARANTEE if he was arguing with a dude he wouldn't put hands on no one....He only slapped her because she was a female. That's just WRONG.
What are you talking about guy, neither of us are defending him. Chick tried to act bold and got stole. That is what happened. It's alsopretty obvious she is used to getting smacked around by her dude, yet she is still with him.

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:

This.
laugh.gif

Why are so many people defending the dude? His first reaction was to slap her. I thought we were "Off that"...That's the weakest thing you can do. Shows no composure, no class. I GUARANTEE if he was arguing with a dude he wouldn't put hands on no one....He only slapped her because she was a female. That's just WRONG.

TWR
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

This.
laugh.gif

First off. I don't know where you're getting this "He wouldn't do that to a dude" mentality. Unless you speak Turkish andyou're seein' something we ain't, he's just a guy sitting there.

Second, I ain't mad at the dude. I personally wouldn't lay hands on a female, but if a broad throws a drink on a man on TV then she is clearlypullin' the "I'm a girl so i'm untouchable" card. Unfortunately, she didn't realize that's a coinflip.

Back
Top Bottom