We have roughly 4 months and 1 week. Begin saving NOW to avoid stress!

We all know that nobody is going to pass on these. if you are at the store and they have your size you will be getting them. be real. just like everyone saidthey were going to pass on the 6/17 pack, 11/12 etc

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

have fun with these..'01 retros ftw!
pimp.gif

Yup.

5d825d64737fa0dc69fc59b312dbcf3d09eed45.jpg

Originally Posted by theblprnt

We all know that nobody is going to pass on these. if you are at the store and they have your size you will be getting them. be real. just like everyone said they were going to pass on the 6/17 pack, 11/12 etc
I passed on the 6/17 easily.

These are a great release and I will def do some research and try my best to get them. I will def not be paying ebay prices for these shoes.

I'm sureeee the price on these will skyrocket after release, it's a given. we're talking $3-500.. limited quickstrike, sounds like alottttt ofpeople are gonna be missing out on these. Niketown NY, I will be there the night b4 for sureeeee. lol.. I just don't understand why they want* to make itimpossible to cop, by doing a black friday release -___- bad enough it's so limited.

damn I'm going have to bounce after thankgiving dinner to pick these up. Talking 9 yrs of pain in the $+%.

Originally Posted by LebronMing

I don't understand what JB is doing as a company. Why would you make your biggest potential cash cow and iconic model limited? To create some sort of illusion of brand loyalty in the hopes that people will fiend for anything that resembles OG colorways (fusions)? Or is it to get people to share their stories/adventures of how they were finally able to cop their shoes to others with hopes of creating future sneakerheads? If you were a board member for JB looking at the crappy numbers, wouldn't you want them to generate huge numbers from a single shoe? I'm pretty sure the average joe would cop these if they walked into their local shoe store and saw these sitting on the shelves. Even if the MSRP is $175, which is ridiculous. Limited quickstrike @ $175= Not worth the effort.

Now my statement is based on my impression from the recent True Blue III's, which were definitely a step in the right direction, and I never say that JB isheaded in the right direction because of all the crap they have put out since the beginning of 2004. The Leather on the True Blue III's was far superiorto that used on the CDP III's, and any other III's made in 2006. The shoe actually looks and feels good. This shoe, is international only, based onBabyJ's words, which also means limited to an extent I guess.

Now, Im assuming at a 175 price tag for the SJ XI's, that the leather on the shoes will at least be decent, maybe thicker, and a higher cut. JB knows theywill also sell out in less than half a day, especially if they are made in limited quantities.

Now from a business standpoint, and Im going out on a limb, and may be way off, but when mass producing a shoe, you need tons and tons of materials, and givenNike and JB's Cheap standards these days, they are going to look for the cheapest route to get all those materials, seeing as there is so much of it.

Now a shoe that is going to be limited, will not require as much in materials, so it wont cost as much up front. They may be able to focus on bettermaterials, at a fraction of the price of a mass produced shoe, charge a premium for the shoe, make their money back, plus a big premium, give the customer whatthey want, and still be able to keep the luster of the SJ XI seeing that there wont be that many out there.

I may be wrong, but thats my thought, until I actually see the product.

Its going to be mayham! Come release date..I hope I could get a connect by then.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by LebronMing

I don't understand what JB is doing as a company. Why would you make your biggest potential cash cow and iconic model limited? To create some sort of illusion of brand loyalty in the hopes that people will fiend for anything that resembles OG colorways (fusions)? Or is it to get people to share their stories/adventures of how they were finally able to cop their shoes to others with hopes of creating future sneakerheads? If you were a board member for JB looking at the crappy numbers, wouldn't you want them to generate huge numbers from a single shoe? I'm pretty sure the average joe would cop these if they walked into their local shoe store and saw these sitting on the shelves. Even if the MSRP is $175, which is ridiculous. Limited quickstrike @ $175= Not worth the effort.

Now my statement is based on my impression from the recent True Blue III's, which were definitely a step in the right direction, and I never say that JB is headed in the right direction because of all the crap they have put out since the beginning of 2004. The Leather on the True Blue III's was far superior to that used on the CDP III's, and any other III's made in 2006. The shoe actually looks and feels good. This shoe, is international only, based on BabyJ's words, which also means limited to an extent I guess.

Now, Im assuming at a 175 price tag for the SJ XI's, that the leather on the shoes will at least be decent, maybe thicker, and a higher cut. JB knows they will also sell out in less than half a day, especially if they are made in limited quantities.

Now from a business standpoint, and Im going out on a limb, and may be way off, but when mass producing a shoe, you need tons and tons of materials, and given Nike and JB's Cheap standards these days, they are going to look for the cheapest route to get all those materials, seeing as there is so much of it.

Now a shoe that is going to be limited, will not require as much in materials, so it wont cost as much up front. They may be able to focus on better materials, at a fraction of the price of a mass produced shoe, charge a premium for the shoe, make their money back, plus a big premium, give the customer what they want, and still be able to keep the luster of the SJ XI seeing that there wont be that many out there.

I may be wrong, but thats my thought, until I actually see the product.

interesting

These will be hard to get and find and nike/jb r dumb for limted quickstrike release they are just greedy peeps when it comes to da money

only way ipm getting these is if i get a hookup and a discount but them coming to manhattan kansas is HIGHLY unlikely!

Back
Top Bottom