We have roughly 4 months and 1 week. Begin saving NOW to avoid stress!

Sup guys, moving to Arizona Phx-Tempe area No clue idk anyone or whats around me any help on where u think i can find these and i know its months away butstill
Thanks NT

I dont care if they're limited, even when its limited the poeple who really want them can get them...as long as its not one of those HOH or FC exclusivesbullsh-t

QS........but there is a release date.
laugh.gif

From what I hear on campus, expect DMP quailty, not CDP quality. But things can change by RD.

THESE WILL NOT BE A GR!!!!!!

Those wishing upon a star, will be highly dissappointed.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tawakaltee

Sup guys, moving to Arizona Phx-Tempe area No clue idk anyone or whats around me any help on where u think i can find these and i know its months away but still
Thanks NT

Foot Locker The - 5000 S Arizona Mills Cir # 202, Tempe - (480) 491-9262

I simply can't follow the JB madness anymore.

I mean, it's July and we're hearing about an end of November QS... shouldn't it be an LS...

Either way I used to be excited about the Space Jams, thinking I could get a pair to wear.

nice. this will be a bigger release than the 11/12 package and the lines will be crazy!

i'm lookin forward to this release. finally

I don't understand what JB is doing as a company. Why would you make your biggest potential cash cow and iconic model limited? To create some sort ofillusion of brand loyalty in the hopes that people will fiend for anything that resembles OG colorways (fusions)? Or is it to get people to share theirstories/adventures of how they were finally able to cop their shoes to others with hopes of creating future sneakerheads? If you were a board member for JBlooking at the crappy numbers, wouldn't you want them to generate huge numbers from a single shoe? I'm pretty sure the average joe would cop these ifthey walked into their local shoe store and saw these sitting on the shelves. Even if the MSRP is $175, which is ridiculous. Limited quickstrike @ $175= Notworth the effort.

Weren't the original 11's around $125? How the hell did these go up in price so drastically?

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

QS........but there is a release date.
laugh.gif

From what I hear on campus, expect DMP quailty, not CDP quality. But things can change by RD.

THESE WILL NOT BE A GR!!!!!!

Those wishing upon a star, will be highly dissappointed.
wink.gif
DMP quality is good enough for me. If it's CDP quality though...I'll just stick to my retro's.

man i hope i can get atleast 1 pair, and ill be willing to pay more to get. even though i got 2 DS og spacejams sitting in my closet but still....

Back
Top Bottom