WE LURKINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN (Adrien Broner)

you sir have a cowards heart wishing death on a man you dont know? because of his boxing "persona" none the less
sick.gif
eyes.gif
mean.gif

and you can save me the cheesy response I wont see it if you get my drift
Did he thank you and give you a ride home afterwards?

I hope he cuts all the side BS out. He really needs to take this serious. Not saying don't have fun but don't act a fool either.

I did not know he had four kids. I hope he grows up fast.

If I turned to a Yahoo site and see this guy just died in a Car Accident, then i'd probably crack a smile. He's the Brian Pumper of Boxing.SMH

broden is corny, but your just a lame wishing death upon someone for being corny
thank god i don't know people like you

If I turned to a Yahoo site and see this guy just died in a Car Accident, then i'd probably crack a smile. He's the Brian Pumper of Boxing.SMH

I originally was going to say how that was a classless move by the boxer. But you took it to a new low.

That discipline is lacking. 

I don't know him or his camp personally but trust when I say the enablers are heavy. He acts like a kid with no direction and a bunch of money. He needs some serious guidance. I would hate to see him waste away.

This dude is a clown. :lol:

I was slightly entertained. BUT results should speak for themselves. All this gimmick stuff in sports and music get old quick unless you got the results to back it up.

:lol:  at dudes who think he didn't miss weight on purpose. He is obviously getting his body ready to move up in weight class. IMO Broner's offensive skill set is ready. If he can sure up his defense against bigger fighters I think he is going to have a VERY healthy career. The theatrics are necessary, because there is not enough casual fans in boxing. At the end of the day, it is entertainment and the people who didn't at least chuckle need to stop being so serious about everything. 

That was pretty obvious, but he should've been able to make the 140 in the morning day of the fight and still had about 10 hours to rehydrate. He had no dambs to give and thinks he can get by with Al Haymon on his side.

Dude is 24-0(20 KO) and former WBO Super Featherweight champ. His next fight is gonna be much bigger. I really like how the future of boxing is shaping up. Lot's of skilled fighters bout to take over. 

You know damn well they are going to feed him some scrubs to keep his 0.

Dude is 24-0(20 KO) and former WBO Super Featherweight champ. His next fight is gonna be much bigger. I really like how the future of boxing is shaping up. Lot's of skilled fighters bout to take over. 
He has been fighting a bunch of no names (with the exception of Ponce De Leon). If he wants to be taken seriously, he has got to step up his level of competition & stop fighting tomato cans. Your only as good as your competition.

Back
Top Bottom