We Need To Talk About Shyne....

I've been reading some of MGK's tweets and it's starting to hit him his +@%# will probably never see the light of day.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by RetroSan

i wonder if dudes actually had people look over the contracts so that they wouldn't get screwed over

Badboy.jpg

Hopefully these people did. History tends to repeat itself.

From left to right: Red Cafe, Machine Gun Kelly, French Montana, Cassie (I don't know if she's technically on Bad Boy.)
yea...she's on bad boy.  literally. 

*Does red cafe got a following outside of the tri-state area? 

Originally Posted by wizards23

Originally Posted by 0cks

I heard Puff was still making money off of The LOX when they went to Ruff Ryders. Like he really had the paper so tight he was making money off them when RR was paying to press up the CD's, promote the album, paying for production and studio time, etc. Even at Interscope and the independent solo albums. I heard the same happened with Shyne when he went to Def Jam. They were all contractually obligated to make X amount of albums for Puff and if they left Bad Boy, he still gets paid until that number is met. I don't know how legitimate it is though.
Do you remember that radio interview with all of them and Kiss said somethin about waking up in the morning with tears in his eyes ready to throw his refrigerator out the window that's how angry he was about their situation
roll.gif
Then Puff called in and claimed he was gonna give them their name back or somethin
nerd.gif
LOL. The LOX was on Hot 97 with Angie. Jada said refrigerators fall out of windows on people (referring to Puff) 
roll.gif
"the double door joints"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But on the real like i wonder what kind of influence puffy has because with all of the "shady" stuff he has done nobody really goes at him or actually talks about it. Nobody really asks him when they do interviews, other artist dont really go in depth about it. I mean he STILL raps on peoples songs like he hot. Does ANYBODY tell him no or anything like i dont get it.

I heard Puff was still making money off of The LOX when they went to Ruff Ryders. Like he really had the paper so tight he was making money off them when RR was paying to press up the CD's, promote the album, paying for production and studio time, etc. Even at Interscope and the independent solo albums. I heard the same happened with Shyne when he went to Def Jam. They were all contractually obligated to make X amount of albums for Puff and if they left Bad Boy, he still gets paid until that number is met. I don't know how legitimate it is though.
Do you remember that radio interview with all of them and Kiss said somethin about waking up in the morning with tears in his eyes ready to throw his refrigerator out the window that's how angry he was about their situation
roll.gif
Then Puff called in and claimed he was gonna give them their name back or somethin
nerd.gif
Are you referencing the "FREE THE LOX" campaign they went to radio w/???

I remember that.

Originally Posted by wizards23

Do you remember that radio interview with all of them and Kiss said somethin about waking up in the morning with tears in his eyes ready to throw his refrigeratorout the window that's how angry he was about their situation
roll.gif
nerd.gif
LOL. The LOX was on Hot 97 with Angie. Jada said refrigerators fall out of windows on people (referring to Puff)
roll.gif
Found some of it
laugh.gif

"YOU A COWARD! YOU A THIEF!"
They kinda pulled his card
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSan

she is part of Bad Boy and  i'm POSITIVE that Diddy did something to jip them, i mean they even look gullible in that pic

and how Diddy still gets new artist baffles me
30t6p3b.gif

French supposedly has one of the better deals in the game right now. The rest I'm sure are getting screwed, isn't like Red Cafe and Cassie had options though, or much to lose for that matter. 

Originally Posted by cap1229

I've been reading some of MGK's tweets and it's starting to hit him his +@%# will probably never see the light of day.

surprise surprise 
laugh.gif

he's doodoo anyway 
grin.gif

I'm rarely surprised by anything on NT anymore but that Loon pic shocked me. As for Shyne, my friend's dad worked at the prison Shyne was in for those 9 years and from he witnessed, it seemed like Shyne really did change.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by FedExciter

ricky409 wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thought it was David Banner for min...

but someoen give me a waterd down version of what happened w/ puff and shyne...

do yall think Diddy is gonna have bread and properties lined up for shyne?

on some ol' gangsta #!#* *riley freeman voice*

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

If this were the case, he would of started by paying for a better lawyer like 12 years ago

And the watered down  story basically is diddy was in the club with jlo and shyne...someone threw some cash in diddy face...shyne lets off hitting a couple of innocent bystanders

diddy hires johnny cochran for himself and my cousin vinny for shyne...shyne gets 10 years and diddy gets nothing basically
original.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

you dudes are funny

Originally Posted by ricky409

ricky409 wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thought it was David Banner for min...

but someoen give me a waterd down version of what happened w/ puff and shyne...

do yall think Diddy is gonna have bread and properties lined up for shyne?

on some ol' gangsta #!#* *riley freeman voice*

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

If this were the case, he would of started by paying for a better lawyer like 12 years ago

And the watered down  story basically is diddy was in the club with jlo and shyne...someone threw some cash in diddy face...shyne lets off hitting a couple of innocent bystanders

diddy hires johnny cochran for himself and my cousin vinny for shyne...shyne gets 10 years and diddy gets nothing basically
original.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lmao..its the truth doe..diddy couldnt care less about his team..all about the benjamins

no idea why people sign with him. no idea why artists become so devout in their religious path. makes no damb sense to come clean about a body from 1993. no damb sense. can't cry over spilt milk. but i would cry over spilt milf

laugh.gif
I thought the first pic was him in a costume for a photo shoot or something, then I see the others, its like damn the N is for real with this look..

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Didnt Diddy manage Nicki Minaj for a short point?

Yeah.....don't know what happen with that...just know she got a new manager soon after I think.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

When was the last time you saw a life-change this dramatic within the entertainment industry?

i see it everytime one of these rappers get some erykah badu box

omg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif