We Still Believe!!! Team Pilipinas 2009

if there are any kind souls out there that would post games on YT please kindly do.i will be eternally grateful.trying to stay up at 4am to catch games throughlive streaming is physically taxing.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

if there are any kind souls out there that would post games on YT please kindly do.i will be eternally grateful.trying to stay up at 4am to catch games through live streaming is physically taxing.
replays of the games are available at onepunch.tk
smile.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

if they go for the triangle offense, they have to be a full time team because it takes 100% chemistry
you're right man ...100% dedication if they want and EAGER to learn the triangle system ..

if there are any kind souls out there that would post games on YT please kindly do.i will be eternally grateful.trying to stay up at 4am to catch games through live streaming is physically taxing.
smile.gif

good lookin' out,i'll check it out

For international games its more on passing & outside shooting, the best talaga si Caidic sa international games, Caidic 3 points!!!

Pag pasensysahan nyo na si JJ his not 100 percent
Si Dondon kasi has same style of game with James Yap, dapat kinuha nya si Migthy Mouse

smile.gif

good lookin' out,i'll check it out
good looks, pinapanood ko ngayun ang replay salamat

good to see us win our first game running through kazakhstan.it was funny as hell when they cut to the cheering galleries.why do the females they show thatroot for kazakhstan look like effin' taiwanese pussycat dolls while they always cut to the same 3 mommy majongeraswhen its our turn?
laugh.gif

good win for us nonetheless.it's never too late to turn things around.

Nice victory for the Philippines, so do we still have a chance to win the crown? Great game for Japeth Aguilar and for the rest of the team...

good to see us win our first game running through kazakhstan.it was funny as hell when they cut to the cheering galleries.why do the females they show that root for kazakhstan look like effin' taiwanese pussycat dolls while they always cut to the same 3 mommy majongeras when its our turn?
laugh.gif

good win for us nonetheless.it's never too late to turn things around.
onga napansin ko din yun!
laugh.gif

live game feed ngayun sa link na yan pinas vs japan kaka simula pa lang ganda ng move ni japeth

Is this the team that will play in the FIBA ASIA tourney? or will there be some additions? they should add Hontiveros and Alapag and remove Arboleda andBaguio. I Remember Mighty mouse caused alot of problems for the opposing PG because of his speed.

Originally Posted by carmelocu

Is this the team that will play in the FIBA ASIA tourney? or will there be some additions? they should add Hontiveros and Alapag and remove Arboleda and Baguio. I Remember Mighty mouse caused alot of problems for the opposing PG because of his speed.
cyrus is actually doing good, hustling on defense and finishing plays, we just need a real PG kasi nung si jayjay ang nasa loob doon tayolumalamang pag pasok ni willie miller nag stall ang opensa kasi panay tira sya eh nakahabol tuloy Japan from 19 points to 4 @ the half

rp i think lost again to japan. was watching the game on tv and there weren't any commentators doing the commentating, it was like watching mr bean haha,fell asleep and when i woke up the game was already over and just saw that the PHI record stands at 1 W and 3 L during the start of the Iran-Taiwan tiff.

[table][tr][td]RP 5 just lost to Japan...
ohwell.gif

RP 5 bows to Japanese in Jones Cup thriller
By Dino Maragay Updated July 21, 2009 05:14 PM[/td] [/tr][/table]

MANILA, Philippines -- Powerade Team Pilipinas failed to capitalize on a commanding first quarter lead as it allowed a persistent Japan squad to come backand escape with an 87-85 squeaker in the 31st William Jones Cup basketball competitions at the Hsinchuang Gymnasium in Taipei, Taiwan.

The RP nationals, led by the electrifying Japheth Aguilar, came out smoking in the game's opening with their up-tempo game and inside scoring, finishingthe first quarter ahead at 27-12.

But the Japanese cagers adjusted in the succeeding quarters, employing a suffocating full-court defense and deadly outside sniping to grab the lead.

With just three ticks left in the final canto, Jayjay Helterbrand fumbled a chance to win it for the Philippines after his potential game-winning trey gotblocked by his pesky defender.

The loss was the Philippines' third in four outings. The RP nationals entered today's ballgame fresh from an 85-67 beating of Kazakhstanyesterday.

Back
Top Bottom