We Still Believe!!! Team Pilipinas 2009

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nice article from Mico Halili.. thanks for posting it soul 228..

I really wish Japeth could find the inner Garnett hidden inside him.. It would be a big plus for the RP Team if he can somehow do that...

LOL at this > "Yes Mr. Tubid, Japeth needs you. Your country needs you. Go in there, piss Japeth off "
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gijace

Originally Posted by soul228

laugh.gif
Alvarado...add Rob Parker

Jonas Villanueva could be a great addition...he has shown that he can control a star-studded line-up
wink.gif
and also Alvarado Segova and Davonn Harp
laugh.gif

I hope Jwash or Don don will be considered in the national team..
man, i almost forgot about davonn harp! whatever happened to him, was he one of those fil shams?

^ yup he was one of the fil shams, for the longest time. rob parker and kwan johnson best filshams
pimp.gif

if i'm not mistaken, kwan johnson is an import when he played for the realtors with rob parker. he's not a draftee nor a direct hired fil-am sohe's not a fil-sham. he played again in the pba for the beermen last 3 or 4 years i guess..

my bad import pala c kwan johnson
happy.gif
i remembered sonny alvarado anderic menk took the expansion team, tanduay in their first conference to the finals? will have to agree alvarado was the baddest
smokin.gif

I heard there will also be a Red jersey for the RP Team in the qualifying tournament together with the Hyperize Philippine Shoe colorway...
smokin.gif

Man, I just caught a live streaming of the RP Team's first game and Jordan is whopping us bad
indifferent.gif

^^ Is Jay-Jay Helterbrand still going to play or has he decided to rest off his hamstring injury? The loss of Ryan Reyes and Kelly Williams was really a bigblow to the team. I don't know but I'd take a guy like Jimmy Alapag to plug in some of the holes left by the injured players.

Originally Posted by chase on

i just read that coach yeng chose arboleda...
No disrespect to Arboleda. But seriously, what is up with that call?! Familiarity to the system bec. he plays for BK and Coach Yeng coaches thatteam? Its like a night and day comparison bro! Replace Kelly Williams with Mac-Mac FTW!

Back
Top Bottom