Website/Store/Outlet Reports for June 2008!

Im pretty sure by "bl" he means blue...as in the wht/carolina blue type colorway

**EDIT** For anyone still lookin....eastbay put back up a couple things...
VI/XVII - Sz. 13, 14 and 15 back up
XXIII - wht/red - 9.5

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Im pretty sure by "bl" he means blue...as in the wht/carolina blue type colorway

**EDIT** For anyone still lookin....eastbay put back up a couple things...
VI/XVII - Sz. 13, 14 and 15 back up
XXIII - wht/red - 9.5

Also, I noticed eastbay put up the black/volt QS air max 90's, onsale for $90. With a working 20% off code,that's a good deal on a $130 shoe. I copped these a while back and they are well made and comfortable. Leathertoe box, but it's soft leather and they look good. They have sizes 8-11, 12, 13 in stock.

If anyone is interested, I was in Champs Times Square today...

They restocked on Air Jordan 8s Playoff Black/Red, Aqua, and White/Orange Blaze. Also All-Star XX3s, White/Cement Spiz'ikes, and 13/10 Countdown Pack. And of course they still have the 14/9 and 21/2 CDPs.

Just got my tracking number for the jordan retro 9's.

Thanks again for the dude that posted the info and my boy will for getting me to call for the shoes.

Originally Posted by Beamer2101

Do they Ship?

What sizes in the All Star XXIII?

They won't ship directly to you, but you might be able to go into your local Champs and have them order them into the store. The # for ChampsTimes Square is 212 354-2009. I saw sizes 8, 8.5, 9, but they may have more. Call them.

dunk_sb_eire_5.jpg

Nike Outlet in Warrenton, MO has Nike SB Dunk Eire's for $49.99

There were random sizes on the back wall, I picked up a 12 and a 13.

Just got in My B-grade CDP IX's from the Chicago outlet that got them in on Monday this week(theyre sold out for anyone wondering)...

I open the box that they were so kind to double box for me....and its a 9.5 IN A 7.5 LABELED BOX...im tight right now....the 9.5's are flawless tooman...im heated...anyone else that ordered, double check your pair

^^big deal its b grade...whats the big deal with the box esp when its b grade. at least yours didnt get flipped inside out etc like others. quit your whining.be glad its not a 7.5 shoe labeled 9.5

blackcat,

im not sure if you get what im sayin... im mad yea, but im not "whining"....I ordered a 7.5 and they sent me a 9.5 in a box that clearly says7.5....idk bout you but i dont wear shoes 2 sizes too big for me

...i dont care about the box good or bad, im complimenting them on double boxin when most outlets dont...

Just got in My B-grade CDP IX's from the Chicago outlet that got them in on Monday this week(theyre sold out for anyone wondering)...

I open the box that they were so kind to double box for me....and its a 9.5 IN A 7.5 LABELED BOX...im tight right now....the 9.5's are flawless too man...im heated...anyone else that ordered, double check your pair

lol lol
roll.gif
i'm sorrry man i'm not laughing at you or nothinglike that, it's just really funny kuz i have been working at a niketown factory outlet store, and it's SUPER UNORGANIZED everyday people buy shoes in asize 13 or size 12 box and the actual size of the shoe is a size 9 or size 8 so i definetly feel for you. i'm sorry bout that you should make sure you callback and COMPLAIN kuz the managers don't realy know how bad it is

I thought they check that before you they ship them to you as they do when you're at the counter. I think I'm gonna make a trip to that outlet afterwork today just to see what they have. It's been a minute.

Originally Posted by manupcj99

I open the box that they were so kind to double box for me....and its a 9.5 IN A 7.5 LABELED BOX...im tight right now....the 9.5's are flawless too man...im heated...anyone else that ordered, double check your pair

lol lol
roll.gif
i'm sorrry man i'm not laughing at you or nothing like that, it's just really funny kuz i have been working at a niketown factory outlet store, and it's SUPER UNORGANIZED everyday people buy shoes in a size 13 or size 12 box and the actual size of the shoe is a size 9 or size 8 so i definetly feel for you. i'm sorry bout that you should make sure you call back and COMPLAIN kuz the managers don't realy know how bad it is

I had a similar scenario last year in April when I scooped up a pair of Black Vs. When I got the shipment, I just opened the box to make sure the shoeswere inside. A couple of weeks later, I try to wear them and come to find out the person who shipped them out forgot to take off the security tags. To top itoff, it was 2 security tags per shoe, who the hell puts 2 tags per item? I was so pissed, I called up the outlet, and all they told me was to send them backto them so that they could take the tags off. I wasn't about to do that, knowing them an employee would think its a return and sell them or keep them. Iwas asked to return them at my expense, WTH? So obviously I didn't, I was told to take em in to an outlet store or to a Niketown. Called up Nike and theycouldn't do anything as well. All they told me was to go to a footlocker or some other retailer to see if they could take the tags off. So I took em to afew shoe stores and no one had the proper tool to get rid of the tags. Went to Niketown, nothing. Went to Macys and they wouldn't even look at them sinceit wasn't a product they sold. It wasn't until a couple of weeks ago that I went to an outlet in Vegas that the manager hooked me up, went out of herway to help me out. They also didn't have any tools for that since they use a different tag. Told her how I couldn't get anyone to take it off andwas nice enough to contact the store manager at the outlet were I ordered them. Was able to try and get me a discount (or credit, I'm still working onthat) and went to a different store within the outlet to take off the tag. Took me over a year to get them taken off. If I were you I would call andcomplain and also call Nike themselves. Tell them you want something done for their mistake, eventually you will get something out of it. Maybe discount ormaybe they can try to track another pair for you. Shoot, talk to your credit card as well and complain to them that Nike is giving you a hard time. Maybe youcan get them to refund you the cost.

blackcat,

im not sure if you get what im sayin... im mad yea, but im not "whining"....I ordered a 7.5 and they sent me a 9.5 in a box that clearly says 7.5....idk bout you but i dont wear shoes 2 sizes too big for me

...i dont care about the box good or bad, im complimenting them on double boxin when most outlets dont...

oh crap! my bad!! so it did happen...they switch the SHOES! my bad...well hopefuly good luck with that.

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by manupcj99

lol lol
roll.gif
i'm sorrry man i'm not laughing at you or nothing like that, it's just really funny kuz i have been working at a niketown factory outlet store, and it's SUPER UNORGANIZED everyday people buy shoes in a size 13 or size 12 box and the actual size of the shoe is a size 9 or size 8 so i definetly feel for you. i'm sorry bout that you should make sure you call back and COMPLAIN kuz the managers don't realy know how bad it is

I had a similar scenario last year in April when I scooped up a pair of Black Vs. When I got the shipment, I just opened the box to make sure the shoes were inside. A couple of weeks later, I try to wear them and come to find out the person who shipped them out forgot to take off the security tags. To top it off, it was 2 security tags per shoe, who the hell puts 2 tags per item? I was so pissed, I called up the outlet, and all they told me was to send them back to them so that they could take the tags off. I wasn't about to do that, knowing them an employee would think its a return and sell them or keep them. I was asked to return them at my expense, WTH? So obviously I didn't, I was told to take em in to an outlet store or to a Niketown. Called up Nike and they couldn't do anything as well. All they told me was to go to a footlocker or some other retailer to see if they could take the tags off. So I took em to a few shoe stores and no one had the proper tool to get rid of the tags. Went to Niketown, nothing. Went to Macys and they wouldn't even look at them since it wasn't a product they sold. It wasn't until a couple of weeks ago that I went to an outlet in Vegas that the manager hooked me up, went out of her way to help me out. They also didn't have any tools for that since they use a different tag. Told her how I couldn't get anyone to take it off and was nice enough to contact the store manager at the outlet were I ordered them. Was able to try and get me a discount (or credit, I'm still working on that) and went to a different store within the outlet to take off the tag. Took me over a year to get them taken off. If I were you I would call and complain and also call Nike themselves. Tell them you want something done for their mistake, eventually you will get something out of it. Maybe discount or maybe they can try to track another pair for you. Shoot, talk to your credit card as well and complain to them that Nike is giving you a hard time. Maybe you can get them to refund you the cost.

OH MAN I HOPE I DONT HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.

THE PEOPLE IN THAT STORE SOUNDED LIKE THEY HAD THERE HEADS UP THERE BUTT'S

roll.gif
lol lol lol NIKE needs to get better employess at their stores kuzDAMN!!!!! they are unorganized lol i feel you guys shop at the outlet mall at your own risk.

funny thing whenever i go to the NIKETOWN store in cesar's palace none of this STUDIP stuff ever happens they are SUPER ORGANIZED!!!!!

question....

How do you get the 30% off this weekend? i have not shopped at the mall in so long ha. internet and boutiques has spoiled me for real. the true sale is forpeople that 'know a footlocker employee'? i think one time i just went i and said hey i know somebody at another store and they rang it up. is this thesame deal?

Back
Top Bottom