Website/Store/Outlet Reports for June 2008!

Originally Posted by hkhan209

for the people that ordered the shadow x's did u guys get any updates? and were they supposed to call us back?
They shipped mine out yesterday. I called and got my amount and tracking #.
These will be rocked and the CDP's will be stocked.
happy.gif

Edit:
Leesburg outlet got in some Jordan $30 training shorts for $10 yesterday. Nothing left over a size XL, colors are Black, Silver and White.
23lnqsy.jpg

I recieved a call later that evening and they stated that they were going out wednesday. They only called because there was a problem with my zip code.Hopefull i get them tomorrow or early next week

^ I went there on June 2nd for the 30% off with the card thing, not much there,

Team Edition SB Brown/blue/orange/yellow $29.99 FSR
Zoom Lebron IV Blk/Wht/Red $49.99 only size 8 on the hash wall 4-5 pairs left.
kids XX2's blk/red, basketball leather $49.99 sz 3.5-7

they have alot of good clothing, lots of sample clothing Lebron jackets, windbreaker jackets ect... all the sample clothing is $29.99 for tops & $19.99 forpants, jordan XV clothing ect....

z

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

ontario mills has the 2k4s but sizes are limited now...they have sizes 10.5 and up. no more sizes smaller than 10.5...everything else is pretty much the same....b-grade bakins for 79.99...zoom 96 i think 89.99...then lots of jordan clothing for 20% off. copped a nice blk jacket with red trim for $25 bucks after 20% off 39.99 then an additional 20% for returning a pair of the 2k4s (bought 4 pairs and decided to only keep 3). so $25 for a jordan jacket isnt too bad in my book. but other than that it was pretty blah. store was actually pretty dead when i was there...its usually sorta busy.

I might go to Ontario Mills this weekend. How many pairs of the 2K4s would you say they have left? Looking to get a couple pairs. Was that coupon availablein store?

just came from finishline tracy ca. they had 1 size 9 xx3's black stealths forgot the price/ I was gonna cop but need the cash for the olympic vi's /

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by Zach13g

^ I went there on June 2nd for the 30% off with the card thing, not much there,

Team Edition SB Brown/blue/orange/yellow $29.99 FSR
Zoom Lebron IV Blk/Wht/Red $49.99 only size 8 on the hash wall 4-5 pairs left.
kids XX2's blk/red, basketball leather $49.99 sz 3.5-7

they have alot of good clothing, lots of sample clothing Lebron jackets, windbreaker jackets ect... all the sample clothing is $29.99 for tops & $19.99 for pants, jordan XV clothing ect....

z
Any Jordan jackets?

yes, tons of JB stuff, jackets, hoodies, shorts, pants.

Originally Posted by kobehead

ontario mills has the 2k4s but sizes are limited now...they have sizes 10.5 and up. no more sizes smaller than 10.5...everything else is pretty much the same....b-grade bakins for 79.99...zoom 96 i think 89.99...then lots of jordan clothing for 20% off. copped a nice blk jacket with red trim for $25 bucks after 20% off 39.99 then an additional 20% for returning a pair of the 2k4s (bought 4 pairs and decided to only keep 3). so $25 for a jordan jacket isnt too bad in my book. but other than that it was pretty blah. store was actually pretty dead when i was there...its usually sorta busy.

I might go to Ontario Mills this weekend. How many pairs of the 2K4s would you say they have left? Looking to get a couple pairs. Was that coupon available in store?

they dont have the coupons out anymore. they had a good number...i would say top and middle shelf stock. like i said they are size 10.5 and up. i didntcare to see what was the largest size. i know i saw 12s. probably in terms of pairs i would say a good 20-25 pairs (thats a very rough estimate). I wouldcall them to have them hold it especially if its only for this weekend. tell them you are coming from far.

Originally Posted by kobehead

I might go to Ontario Mills this weekend. How many pairs of the 2K4s would you say they have left? Looking to get a couple pairs. Was that coupon available in store?

they dont have the coupons out anymore. they had a good number...i would say top and middle shelf stock. like i said they are size 10.5 and up. i didnt care to see what was the largest size. i know i saw 12s. probably in terms of pairs i would say a good 20-25 pairs (thats a very rough estimate). I would call them to have them hold it especially if its only for this weekend. tell them you are coming from far.

Ahh no more 30% coupons? That sucks. Do you think I can ask the guys at the counter for one? I only want to go out there if I can get 30% off.

who needs a 30% off caed i have a whole bunch (25) send me your address and i will get them out asap. nike

Originally Posted by reakeon23

who needs a 30% off caed i have a whole bunch (25) send me your address and i will get them out asap. nike

Which coupon do you have? Is it 30% off $150? Or the 30% off $100? Thanks.

They probably have like 30-35 pairs of the 2k4 in stock. Lakers colorway. Only size 10.5 and up.

Was there yesterday afternoon. Not sure if more got sold today or not.

Just came back from Jackson Outlets...nothing crazy...The have B grade Zoom tre AD, regular Nike box (no SB box) $49.99 and grey, white, and red Zoom BB,$69.99...White and Blue Blazer Lows $29.99 and a bunch of Jordan jackets and tees...

blazer_lo_wht_roy_wht.jpg

Originally Posted by purpleTc

^^they aren't sb though. How sure are you those socks are fake? anyways has anyone seen any footscape wovens in outlets recently?

nike has never made them (pretty sure) - if you find it from a legit site, tell me

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

^^they aren't sb though. How sure are you those socks are fake? anyways has anyone seen any footscape wovens in outlets recently?

nike has never made them (pretty sure) - if you find it from a legit site, tell me

I think they are legit.

I am not affiliated with them but just don't make false accusations without any evidence because I hate when a ****** buy a pair of shoes from me andsay they are fake without any proof.

Source #1: http://www.eukicks.com/nike-dunk-socks-asia-exclusives/
Source #2: http://femalesneakerfiends.blogspot.com/2008/01/nike-dunk-socks.htmlhttp://femalesneakerfiends.blogspot.com/2008/01/nike-dunk-socks.html
source #3: http://hypebeast.com/2008/01/nike-dunk-socks

i was wondering the same thing about that site it got some nice stuff but it has a whole inquiry section thou,,,, soo i dunno anybody order from them before??

I think they are legit.

I am not affiliated with them but just don't make false accusations without any evidence because I hate when a ****** buy a pair of shoes from me and say they are fake without any proof.

Source #1: http://www.eukicks.com/nike-dunk-socks-asia-exclusives/
Source #2: http://femalesneakerfiends.blogspot.com/2008/01/nike-dunk-socks.htmlhttp://femalesneakerfiends.blogspot.com/2008/01/nike-dunk-socks.html
source #3: http://hypebeast.com/2008/01/nike-dunk-socks

my bad, i remember seeing them on some fake sites as well though so yeah

cant remember the site though so, you win

Originally Posted by zapatito007

i was wondering the same thing about that site it got some nice stuff but it has a whole inquiry section thou,,,, soo i dunno anybody order from them before??
They do seem legit, and the wholesale section is just for shoe laces anyways, not shoes

anyway.....

NDC has the blk/wht/red VC 3, thats right, VC 3!!!! for 120 in sz 10 - lol

http://www.nike.com/index.jhtml?l=n...-64299/pid-64300,_grid,s-vc&re=US&co=US&la=EN

good look kid lebron...this is the colorway for those who are interested.
sneakerhead_2003_135753873

not sure if this was posted already but NDC has the lebron V for 97.99 and the dunkman colorway is one of them...also the birthday lebrons...not many sizesleft but nice price esp if you have coupon. i wanted dunkman but no more in my size =(

here are the new stuff worth mentioning at the orlando prime outlet (407) 351-9400

FSR $79
09957141_z.jpg

FSR $99
lebron-5-dunkman-kf-2.jpg

man missed out on some deals! was checking this at the nike retro forum and said there's no posts so i just kept passing on clicking on it til now.didn't know it's at the nike forum as well.

first page said there were laser XV's at some place.. didn't get where it was at so i'm gonna ask again. anywhere with em and the price?

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

for the people that ordered the shadow x's did u guys get any updates? and were they supposed to call us back?
happy.gif

Edit:
Leesburg outlet got in some Jordan $30 training shorts for $10 yesterday. Nothing left over a size XL, colors are Black, Silver and White.
23lnqsy.jpg

phone number and what do i ask for when i call?

they have a medium right?

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

here are the new stuff worth mentioning at the orlando prime outlet (407) 351-9400

FSR $79 or $89 i dont remember
09957141_z.jpg

FSR $99
lebron-5-dunkman-kf-2.jpg
OOO WOW
eek.gif
they got those GREEN LEBRONS we just have the ALLSTARS at the niketown outlet and the premium outlet mall, and we got those kobe's THEY are 79.99
i love those green lebrons

Originally Posted by cs02132

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

happy.gif

Edit:
23lnqsy.jpg

phone number and what do i ask for when i call?

they have a medium right?

Phone #703-771-3060.
That was posted 2 days ago, as of than they had plenty mediums.
Its the weekend, dont be surprised if they are completely gone.

Back
Top Bottom