Website/Store/Outlet Reports for June 2008!

will the outlets allow you to order those dunkman lebrons with the coupon? dang i got those shorts for like 20 at champs before...they are nice. can't beat10 bucks.

Originally Posted by RBubbles

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]
fae_header_10.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
fae060308a.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

Whats good fam... Do it up good for pops...

Is this for online shopping? Thanks BTW!!!!!!

pickyourshoes has a sale on some gr forces, fusion XII "playoff" for 99.99, flightposites 140, cactus foams 140, the first two colorways of the XV SE89.99 thats all.

Originally Posted by back to childhood

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

pickyourshoes has a sale on some gr forces, fusion XII "playoff" for 99.99, flightposites 140, cactus foams 140, the first two colorways of the XV SE 89.99 thats all.

HEY Joe Billionaire which outlet? have these things?
laugh.gif

? idk what ur trying to say honestly...

reponse 1: its a WEBSITE/STORE/OUTLET report thread...

reponse 2: im sure outlets have most of the pairs especially the forces im just giving an update.

idk if ur response was e-sarcasm it was kind of hard to tell especially in your lack of completing sentences
eyes.gif

For those in the Niagara Falls, NY area....the Nike Factory Outlet in the Prime Outlet Mall opens this Tuesday

i live in the bx. which modells stores has the 2/21 pack for 200? i know not all modells received them. any help? thanks

I'm going to check modell's tomorrow and post what sizes are left and post it here. So those who pm'd me that see their sizes hit me back andI'll send you the payment info.

to who ever sent their adress to me the were sent out on monday the 9th and should rec by thurs or fri i pick up usally around 100 or more of these but didnthave many left just hit me up next time there is a sale i am down there every 2 weeks alright

^^if your talking about the OLY 6s they werent sold out at 5:30 (about an hour ago) got sz12!!! and used coupon code. got a hoody and a shirt so i got freeshipping as well.
Thank you menzinc for the heads up and the coupon code!!!!

Does anyone know if the Bellport NY outlet still has any of the safari (cheetah) AM1s? Thanks ahead of time.

Originally Posted by YoungPat59

Originally Posted by RBubbles

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]
fae_header_10.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
fae060308a.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

Whats good fam... Do it up good for pops...

Is this for online shopping? Thanks BTW!!!!!!

so can this be used on jordans like the 1's?

Back
Top Bottom