Website/Store/Outlet Reports for June 2008!

well i got news from jersey gardens outlet....

it still sucks
sick.gif

only some cool air stabs for women $50 small sizes thats it

just got my shadow X's this morning from park city outlet...the only thing wrong with them that i found is that the jumpman in the inside of the tounge hasa wierd shape to it...other then that they are
pimp.gif
........also does anyone know if anyother shoes from the countdown packs have hit the outlets as b-grades? ineed some beater shoes.....

ya i got my shadows from park city las week thursday. only thing wrong wit em was lil part of the black stitching on the side was comin off...but i took theflame to it and there good to go.

Originally Posted by manupcj99

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

here are the new stuff worth mentioning at the orlando prime outlet (407) 351-9400

FSR $79 or $89 i dont remember
09957141_z.jpg

FSR $99
lebron-5-dunkman-kf-2.jpg
OOO WOW
eek.gif
they got those GREEN LEBRONS we just have the ALL STARS at the niketown outlet and the premium outlet mall, and we got those kobe's THEY are 79.99
i love those green lebrons

^ By any chance are u speaking of the premium outlets in orlando?? By the way there's a size 9 in the oly 6s are NDC.......that is if someonehasn't purchased them yet.
laugh.gif

fedex guy dropped off the b grade shadow x today. theyre was only a little glue stain in the back of one sneaker, other than that they were fine.

my all stars came in the box flipped out!!!!!!! so mad - anyway didnt need the box but still... also the shoe was great - the plastic was a plus cause even theA-Grades didnt have it. overall worth the 150

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

my all stars came in the box flipped out!!!!!!! so mad - anyway didnt need the box but still... also the shoe was great - the plastic was a plus cause even the A-Grades didnt have it. overall worth the 150

yea...i was like...hey never knew they sent out with such small boxes,....then i realized after i was using it to cover my head in the rain...
roll.gif

anyways not bad for the price..need to buy some xx3 boxes and swap the labels.

Thanks WLO, I just ordered a pair. Hope everyone who wnats them can get a pair before the vultures pick their bones clean.

5b435e97e62be29e4aa4f4ee9f26d8e7a3ffc9b.pjpg

If they still have 'em next week i might order a pair..but doubtful..i rather the all-stars than the stealths which i have already as well..i have a feelinthe stealths will b in many outlets very soon..

Just got my 2 shadows today, no problems with the shoes at all, but they flipped the boxes inside out and put the fedex label and tape all over it. I dontusually care about boxes but I like them to atleast be able to put the J's in. But for $100 for 2 pair who can complain.

Back
Top Bottom