Website/Store/Outlet Reports for June 2008!

The gold FLightposites have dropped at pickyourshoes.com! And the Nike Air Flight 95 (White/navy) Have dropped

Originally Posted by b1gdaddyh

Went to great mall today. Only thing that caught my eye was a pretty much FSR of the infrared air max 95s for 79.99

Also saw one pair of the orange am95s on the back wall for 59.99

Good info, but I called Nike CS with the style number 609048-081 and nothing came up in any of the outlets if it's the pair I'm thinking of that Ihad them look up. Were they Orange/Grey?

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by b1gdaddyh

Went to great mall today. Only thing that caught my eye was a pretty much FSR of the infrared air max 95s for 79.99

Also saw one pair of the orange am95s on the back wall for 59.99

Good info, but I called Nike CS with the style number 609048-081 and nothing came up in any of the outlets if it's the pair I'm thinking of that I had them look up. Were they Orange/Grey?

I think he may be referring to the lavas which are 609048-182.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Chicago Premium Outlets
1650 Premium Outlets Boulevard
Aurora, IL 60502
I called them they said no spizikes only 11 ies.. Which outlet are we talking about?
Wrong outlet. There's one actually in Chicago on 87th & Cottage Grove. I was there yesterdayand they're selection leaves alot to be desired, but cant complain too much because it's only 15 minutes from my crib which makes it very convenient.

Do you have a phone number for that place..? I can't find it on GOOGLE

Got my jordan 9 b grades

There the same a the pairs that came in the countdown packs.

Just a little dirty on the bottoms.

But Thats ok I got them to wear.

anymore outlets selling the b-grade IX's from the pack? i'd really apppreicate some help and info guys...thanks in advance

tried to call Hagerstown, MD for those XIV's no one picked up..prolly cause there closed..i will try in the morning..i want that 9.5 in those 14's..

Originally Posted by I3uck

there isnt a damn thing in CO outlets....bout to stop tryin lol

The new Nike store at Colorado Mills has Air Max 1 Skull Pack (the orange/grey/blue cw) for $60, didn't check all sizes, but they had at least 10.5-12,probably more.

On the wall, there were a couple pairs of Penny 1's size 8.5 (no other sizes), I believe they were the blue/black/white cw, didn't catch price. They also had a couple pairs of air max 180 aquamarines for $29.99, I noticed a 10.5 when I was there today, but they looked ugly. The suede part looked morecream than white (like it was discolored), and the clear part of the outsole looked yellow. I also saw some random dunk highs (with the fuzzy maroon swoosh),some vandals, some humongous DTRT AJIII's (size 17 only), red white and blue jordan 1 lows, and some other stuff.

Also, another store across the country opened at the same time, in Niagara Falls, and they had the skull pack maxes too. I wouldn't be surprised ifthey got a lot of the same stuff.

Chicago Premium Outlets
1650 Premium Outlets Boulevard
Aurora, IL 60502
I called them they said no spizikes only 11 ies.. Which outlet are we talking about?
Wrong outlet. There's one actually in Chicago on 87th & Cottage Grove. I was there yesterdayand they're selection leaves alot to be desired, but cant complain too much because it's only 15 minutes from my crib which makes it very convenient.

Do you have a phone number for that place..? I can't find it on GOOGLE

773-846-5460

just ordered my 2 pair of 14s very nice chic answered only about 40 pair left they got them in last week she said so if u need these call now b 4 sold out

finishline.com has the 6/17 package in size 7.5, 13 & 14
and looks like they restocked the 7/16 pack in size 7.5-12, 13, 14

good luck

Back
Top Bottom