Website/Store/Outlet Reports for June 2008!

^ Let me know if that coupon works...the description says only New Zealand or something like that....in the right store you might be able to slide...

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by manupcj99

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Just got in My B-grade CDP IX's from the Chicago outlet that got them in on Monday this week(theyre sold out for anyone wondering)...

I open the box that they were so kind to double box for me....and its a 9.5 IN A 7.5 LABELED BOX...im tight right now....the 9.5's are flawless too man...im heated...anyone else that ordered, double check your pair

lol lol
roll.gif
i'm sorrry man i'm not laughing at you or nothing like that, it's just really funny kuz i have been working at a niketown factory outlet store, and it's SUPER UNORGANIZED everyday people buy shoes in a size 13 or size 12 box and the actual size of the shoe is a size 9 or size 8 so i definetly feel for you. i'm sorry bout that you should make sure you call back and COMPLAIN kuz the managers don't realy know how bad it is

I had a similar scenario last year in April when I scooped up a pair of Black Vs. When I got the shipment, I just opened the box to make sure the shoes were inside. A couple of weeks later, I try to wear them and come to find out the person who shipped them out forgot to take off the security tags. To top it off, it was 2 security tags per shoe, who the hell puts 2 tags per item? I was so pissed, I called up the outlet, and all they told me was to send them back to them so that they could take the tags off. I wasn't about to do that, knowing them an employee would think its a return and sell them or keep them. I was asked to return them at my expense, WTH? So obviously I didn't, I was told to take em in to an outlet store or to a Niketown. Called up Nike and they couldn't do anything as well. All they told me was to go to a footlocker or some other retailer to see if they could take the tags off. So I took em to a few shoe stores and no one had the proper tool to get rid of the tags. Went to Niketown, nothing. Went to Macys and they wouldn't even look at them since it wasn't a product they sold. It wasn't until a couple of weeks ago that I went to an outlet in Vegas that the manager hooked me up, went out of her way to help me out. They also didn't have any tools for that since they use a different tag. Told her how I couldn't get anyone to take it off and was nice enough to contact the store manager at the outlet were I ordered them. Was able to try and get me a discount (or credit, I'm still working on that) and went to a different store within the outlet to take off the tag. Took me over a year to get them taken off. If I were you I would call and complain and also call Nike themselves. Tell them you want something done for their mistake, eventually you will get something out of it. Maybe discount or maybe they can try to track another pair for you. Shoot, talk to your credit card as well and complain to them that Nike is giving you a hard time. Maybe you can get them to refund you the cost.

OH MAN I HOPE I DONT HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.

THE PEOPLE IN THAT STORE SOUNDED LIKE THEY HAD THERE HEADS UP THERE BUTT'S
You guys are bunch of whiners. I posted the Collezione IX's were in South Chicago, and the manager there has helped me out on many occasion,incredible service. Hearing this, I will keep future gets to myself and let the locals scoop them all.

i think its a big deal when they ship the wrong size shoe. i think thats somethign worth mentioning...anything else i.e. flipped out box, etc. would be justplain whining. but not getting the right shoes would be something worth complaining. BUT BIG UPS for posting the deal. I didnt capitalize on it but thanks!!keep them coming. its nice to know others are actually contributing to this other than a few of us. I personally appreciate it since i make it an effort topost stuff when i hit the outlets. THANKS Nikemansince82

nikeman,

I gave you bigups in this thread the same day you posted, right after I ordered. and regardless of what happened with the actual shoes, I shouted out theoutlet for double boxing, which in my experience, outlets NEVER do unless you ask.

The manager lady I spoke to when I called about the situation was VERY nice also, she helped make the best outta the situation I guess you could say. Am Itight about it still? Most definitely...Should it have happened?...Definitely not...
I dont think im out of line to voice my displeasure with what happened. Regardless, the heads up was incredibly appreciated. You helped out alotta people...Iwas just unlucky I guess

nikeman, dont let a few people get to u like that. i greatly appriciate u posting that! i have no problem at all with mine. keep posting! or at least hit me upwith some info haha

Somewhere I saw a post about the II/XX1 CDP for $175 in the Atlanta area, what stores?

Originally Posted by mdub706

Somewhere I saw a post about the II/XX1 CDP for $175 in the Atlanta area, what stores?
Not sure about 175.00 the lowest I've seen them is 200.00 or 225.00. That was at one of the Fame stores.

Originally Posted by nikemansince82

Just got in My B-grade CDP IX's from the Chicago outlet that got them in on Monday this week(theyre sold out for anyone wondering)...

I open the box that they were so kind to double box for me....and its a 9.5 IN A 7.5 LABELED BOX...im tight right now....the 9.5's are flawless too man...im heated...anyone else that ordered, double check your pair

lol lol
roll.gif
i'm sorrry man i'm not laughing at you or nothing like that, it's just really funny kuz i have been working at a niketown factory outlet store, and it's SUPER UNORGANIZED everyday people buy shoes in a size 13 or size 12 box and the actual size of the shoe is a size 9 or size 8 so i definetly feel for you. i'm sorry bout that you should make sure you call back and COMPLAIN kuz the managers don't realy know how bad it is

I had a similar scenario last year in April when I scooped up a pair of Black Vs. When I got the shipment, I just opened the box to make sure the shoes were inside. A couple of weeks later, I try to wear them and come to find out the person who shipped them out forgot to take off the security tags. To top it off, it was 2 security tags per shoe, who the hell puts 2 tags per item? I was so pissed, I called up the outlet, and all they told me was to send them back to them so that they could take the tags off. I wasn't about to do that, knowing them an employee would think its a return and sell them or keep them. I was asked to return them at my expense, WTH? So obviously I didn't, I was told to take em in to an outlet store or to a Niketown. Called up Nike and they couldn't do anything as well. All they told me was to go to a footlocker or some other retailer to see if they could take the tags off. So I took em to a few shoe stores and no one had the proper tool to get rid of the tags. Went to Niketown, nothing. Went to Macys and they wouldn't even look at them since it wasn't a product they sold. It wasn't until a couple of weeks ago that I went to an outlet in Vegas that the manager hooked me up, went out of her way to help me out. They also didn't have any tools for that since they use a different tag. Told her how I couldn't get anyone to take it off and was nice enough to contact the store manager at the outlet were I ordered them. Was able to try and get me a discount (or credit, I'm still working on that) and went to a different store within the outlet to take off the tag. Took me over a year to get them taken off. If I were you I would call and complain and also call Nike themselves. Tell them you want something done for their mistake, eventually you will get something out of it. Maybe discount or maybe they can try to track another pair for you. Shoot, talk to your credit card as well and complain to them that Nike is giving you a hard time. Maybe you can get them to refund you the cost.

You guys are bunch of whiners. I posted the Collezione IX's were in South Chicago, and the manager there has helped me out on many occasion, incredible service. Hearing this, I will keep future gets to myself and let the locals scoop them all.

nikemansince82 it is not that serious that you have to stop posting about deals at niketown, and we are not whining we are just pointing out howsometimes things can go wrong when you are buying shoes from a nike outlet store, i work there so i see this everyday. This is just an observation so futureniketalkers will make sure to double check any shoe purchases they make. just tryin to be helpful

lol lol
roll.gif

You guys are bunch of whiners. I posted the Collezione IX's were in South Chicago, and the manager there has helped me out on many occasion, incredible service. Hearing this, I will keep future gets to myself and let the locals scoop them all.

nikemansince82 it is not that serious that you have to stop posting about deals at niketown, and we are not whining we are just pointing out how sometimes things can go wrong when you are buying shoes from a nike outlet store, i work there so i see this everyday. This is just an observation so future niketalkers will make sure to double check any shoe purchases they make. just tryin to be helpful
i agree no one is whining about the info

lol lol
roll.gif

i agree. they were super nice to me. i had no problems

ya i remember i ordered cool gray 3s from the outlet in a size 9 these guys ship me 2 right foots so i had to return it just so i can get my size and they cansell the other pair as well.... i might as well of just told them ill buy the two left shoes they had so i woulda had 2 pairs... talk about inconvienent...

Originally Posted by I LOVE my Jordans

ya i remember i ordered cool gray 3s from the outlet in a size 9 these guys ship me 2 right foots so i had to return it just so i can get my size and they can sell the other pair as well.... i might as well of just told them ill buy the two left shoes they had so i woulda had 2 pairs... talk about inconvienent...

lol and just so everyone knows there is a FULL SIZE RUN of playoff FUSION 12's and the niketown outlet store in las vegas nevada at the premium outletmall. 109.99 and i'm pretty sure they do phone orders.

they have a full range of sizes of the lava am95 in the great mall of the bay area store.

Not sure about 175.00 the lowest I've seen them is 200.00 or 225.00. That was at one of the Fame stores
$250 at karmaloop.com with my rep code 20% off.
Check the site for sizes

Back
Top Bottom