Weekend Plans: TGIF

This week has been killlllin' me. I swear I had so much to take care of that this week would never end.

I'm straight chillin' today seeing as how I passed out last night at 8 after I got off work because i'm so damn tired
tired.gif

I'm gonna hit up the gym have a buritto, plan out fathers day and maybe have a beer. I have a party to go to tomorrow, so I better save my energy for it.

What do you have going on this weekend NT?

wedding tonight. drinks and cigars.
moving into the new house tomorrow and sunday.

-J-

So many people are hitting me up but I went home to Jersey....frankly I grew tired of NYC but I'm gonna miss my friends.
tired.gif

Work all weekend 2 to 9. stayin in tonight but tomm hittin up a burlesque show. Should be fun

was gonna play ball but my body is *$!$@% up right now..perfect time for my insurance to stop
smh.gif

Catch a couple movies, pick up basketball Saturday night for a few hours, pack for my trip to Orlando. Anyone know any good sneaker spots in Orlando?? Hookupon Disney tix? lol

bout to cram for my certification test this whole weekend, take the exam/party monday, head home tuesday.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

nothing
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

and its the summer
man I feel the same way

don't even feel like calling my friends to do anything

not having a job FTL

Chill tonight.
Church tomorrow, probably dinner with my pops tomorrow night.
Friend's graduation on Sunday, her house for some food & chill.

Tonight: Listening to Braves-Red Sox game right now on Internet Radio. Kawakami beating up Matsuzaka so far.
Saturday: study
Sunday: "

Back
Top Bottom