Welcome our 9 new NikeTalk moderators!

Quote:
Jumpmanst

Oh wow, surprise stop by? Long time no see.

Mayeb il be a mod 1 day. Next year il be out of H.S. and ive been here awhile. 2007 Mods Next Generation :D
happy.gif

Quote:
Any latinos or african americans in that list?.......
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP​
There's always something you gotta give up,If you want everything you want​

Glad we have some new Mods, but could do without the high-school dungeons and dragons geek drama that permeates this thread... just list and lock next time.

To the people hating on the choices- If you have nothing to say but but something pointless and jealous, then spare us, okay? Unfortunately NT isn't a democracy- give these guys a chance. Trust the the Admins, and believe it- if some guy doesn't do a good job, he'll be gone.

To the Admins/Mods participating in or answering the hate posts- Your primary duty as "patrol officers" on this site is to set an example with your actions- believe me when I say that you will have less actions to take and people to ban if you remain above responding to or even acknowledging petty flaming... sure, there will always be nuckleheads, but the vast majority of people follow precedent.

And a note on banning- sometimes it is absolutely necessary. Make sure it is- I noticed a few jokes about it... right now EZboard has a policy of non-interference, but if people start dropping like flies, that can change.

Congrats and good luck to all the new Mods! Maybe 3Can will be able to breath some new life into the Reviews section- looking forward to it!

Quote:
i thought ceddie was australian?

Not quite...Switzerland...close, though.

Congrats to everyone, and thanks for the help.

Ced
Don't read this sentence.

the forum is better already. great job and congrats to the new mods.
Sig: I made this sig so I can post here.

congrats to all the new mods and good luck!
tongue.gif

HEY! I'm looking for Supreme Dunk Hi Size 9.5 DEADSTOCK!
Hit me up if you can help me out!!​
[size=1color=lime] [/size]AIM - SK 2

^^^ That got a chuckle out of me as well.
roll.gif

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, KINGS, GALAXY).​

Quote:
Congrats and good luck to all the new Mods! Maybe 3Can will be able to breath some new life into the Reviews section- looking forward to it!
Thanks! I'll certainly continue to bring my knowledge and experience in the Sneaker Reviews Forum and into the other forums and definitely try to help other NikeTalk folks with what I know.
SUPPORT the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund!

A regular contributor of NikeTalk.
ezSUPPORT ME!

Back
Top Bottom