devil.gif

j/p

:lol:
laugh.gif

Thanks man.

Congrats on the new crew. :pimp:
pimp.gif

[/b]​
s?ref=4kPYZAZ-Ac4BzA6eVDt7KMckhzE]Join BLINGO for your chance to win prizes like iPods, movie tickets, gift cards or PSPs[/url][/b]​
aka AIR JORDAN TWO3 OG Member since '00​

sportz4life10:
What's the pay like?
nerd.gif

The same as any other volunteer effort.
nerd.gif

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, KINGS, GALAXY).​

so who will the next mod candidates be?

Muscle?
SwooshMN?
LexGS? :lol:
laugh.gif

I guess time will tell
------Club27 > you------

congrats

Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly-Robert Kennedy.go 49ers
HEAT
MEMBER 1
Can you handle it in the Paint?!?!​

Thanks to everyone who gave me a congrats, as for people that don't know me, I usually post in sports/general/nike and that is about it. I don't do enough retro shoes to be in there often. I hope to contribute to the board, and appreciate the chance.
ANGLE

Bret Hart - The best there is, was and ever will be? No doubt!

dmxfury - Niketalk's own Economist

:lol:
laugh.gif
JoJo sorry about the pic comment but Ben was just getting wild posting it everywhere. :rofl:
roll.gif
:b
tongue.gif

i have a feeling muscle doesn't want to mod this place at all...believe it or not, not everybody does.

much props to all the new mods - having been here for a minute now, all those guys are respected and have brought good stuff to help make the forum it is today.

its a good day for niketalk.

im wonderin where jma is....then again i guess it'd be weird for an "adidas" guy to be a "nike"talk mod.
"The only way to stop Steve Nash is to hope he goes home today and doesn't find a way to come to the game tomorrow." - Jalen Rose
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=18967853[b]<-- FINALLY, FREE IPOD FOR CANADA![/b]

Quote:
so who will the next mod candidates be?
Should be me >:
mad.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP​
There's always something you gotta give up,If you want everything you want​

Quote:
Your primary duty as "patrol officers" on this site is to set an example with your actions

Our "primary duty" is to enjoy the site first.

We wouldn't be here if we didn't get some joy out of being participants.

Quote:
And a note on banning- sometimes it is absolutely necessary. Make sure it is- I noticed a few jokes about it... right now EZboard has a policy of non-interference, but if people start dropping like flies, that can change.

Will you explain that one to me? As far as I know, NO ONE has the right to be here so people can be banned without reason or notice, at our whim.

Questions or comments regarding the board, another user, or any moderating I do should be directed to my ezInbox, found in my profile, because I rarely subscribe to threads.

I can't believe i got passed over... my stats are as good as some of theirs...
:wow:
eek.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
:\
ohwell.gif

LOL, nah its all good.... congrats to all the new mods...
Oh can one of the mods post my record... like if i got any warnings or anything like that....
-Sun
Lets admit it i'ma always be the Champ! If you got Hate, Deal with it... This is me, the Sun... A Real, Cool, Intelligent Gent, looking for hot stuff in a 10, 10.5
I'M BACK!! The Kid switched from being a NY Throughbred, to a ATLien..Peace and Respect to all..

congrats to everyone but what qualifies you to be a MOD?
They shootin! Aw made you look. Now you slave to a page in my rhyme book!

Calloway, I predict good things coming in the future for you. :wink:
wink.gif

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

wth?

how did i miss this thread?

:wow:
eek.gif

gary and jojo as mods?

this place is going down in FLAMES!!!!! :lol:
laugh.gif

congrats guys

hoep you were all given your official hall monitor sashes...i mean the KEYS TO THE INTERNET SASHES!!!!

belt_on_person.jpg

congrats to all
oh yeah..
I asked this in another thread and it didn't get answered.
Is there a place on this site that lists all the mods, admins, etc?
almost like a spreadsheet if you will that contains e-mail addresses and what forum said people are Moderators of?

-J-

Back
Top Bottom