Welcome our 9 new NikeTalk moderators!

Holdenmichael-

Cops are citizens too. Off-duty they enjoy the city. When they act as cops, they're primary duty is to patrol the city. Absolutely, enjoy the site as an Admin/Mod. But as such, your primary duty is to administrate and moderate.

The point of the post was that rather than engaging in flaming, Admins/Mods should lead by example and remain above such behavior.

I hope that you agree.

As far as "banning people without reason or notice, at your whim", it's disappointing that you feel that way.

Steez told me I had to blow him a kiss or I would be <BANNED> :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Sup Steez!!! Congrats 8)
glasses.gif
Everyone better respect his AUTHORITA! :D
happy.gif

Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

Quote:
As far as "banning people without reason or notice, at your whim", it's disappointing that you feel that way.
I dont' think anyone feels that the staff bans anyone at their own whim.

but we can and will ban people without notice when they violate rules..

we even grant users "warnings" based on the level of rule violations.

if you're dissapointed...then so be it. but we've been operating like that for many moons...it's not about to change.

[table]T E A M N E R D [/table]​

Ant!?!?

Steez!?!?

DF! :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif

Free: "We're gonna flip a coin to see whose video plays first! Dre, what you callin'?"
Dre: "I want heads."
Big Boi: "I want some head too."​

On a side note. Did I receive a warning for my EA/NAZI avatar?
St. Louis Rams 2006 Super Bowl Champs

Back in the days when I was young I'm not a kid anymore, But some days I sit and wish I was a kid again, Back in the days...

Dirtylicious-

I don't feel that way, and I've never run into a Mod or Admin that does... until Holdenmichael's post. I was quoting him, check his post. That's why I said it was disappointing he feels that way.

^Under judgement of other mods and admins. If one person went on a banning spree... well, he wouldn't have been chosen a mod in the first place.

Taking the internet to seriously.

On a side note. Did I receive a warning for my EA/NAZI avatar?

No, I didn't give you a warning. But use better taste next time.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

^^

Since when do volunteers get health benefits? I'd like to find a volunteer job that actually does that. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

lmao at Jrose not knowing how to use :smh:
9qaekj.gif
every 5 posts.
, homey it's Hova/More than a relief pitcher, I'm the closer/The Mariano of the Mariott,if money talks, the whole world bout to hear me out - The Greatest

jeez, i leave NT for 3 weeks and they look me over as a mod.

never again will i leave NT, other than for quick meals and for 3 to 4 hours of sleep when NT is least busy (6-10 a.m. according to the link method man posted, which is when i'm asleep anyway). i can bring a laptop to the bathroom, so that won't be an issue. i can't miss another opportunity like this. the only other time so many mods have been appointed may have been when NT first started, and even then it was probably less.

i don't know if this will help me in anyway, but i'm gonna give away some 13's...

oh yeah, maybe this will help too: DF!

Some of y'all be doubting me
But I can do this in my sleep​

^ kingcrux, i didn't mean anything personal. my whole post was sarcastic or tongue-in-cheek or whatever.

Some of y'all be doubting me
But I can do this in my sleep​

i know i'm late. but this got more than a chuckle from me
Quote:
Not quite...Switzerland...close, though.
:lol:
laugh.gif

TRADE MY SIZE 9 TIFFANY FOR YOUR SIZE 13 TIFFANY - LA PLEASE

So mad at the King Crux free post. Congrats to everyone. Nice to have you on staff.

Cops are citizens too. Off-duty they enjoy the city. When they act as cops, they're primary duty is to patrol the city. Absolutely, enjoy the site as an Admin/Mod. But as such, your primary duty is to administrate and moderate.

I disagree. Police officers are paid for their services. This is volunteer work.

Quote:
Holdenmichael-

The point of the post was that rather than engaging in flaming, Admins/Mods should lead by example and remain above such behavior.

I hope that you agree.

when are these people going to stop complaining? this ain't no democracy. you have no say in how they run NT. its privately owned. that means who ever is left in charge can do anything they want because they can. if you don't like it, then you can leave (not directed at any one complainer).

seeing the great job they're doing, complaining about something so small is rediculous. they could easily just ban you just to make their lives easier but instead they answered questions and complaints. this place is running incredibly well. if you think something they're doing is wrong, compare NikeTalk to any random message board on the web. if you think something they're doing isn't fair, that's your opinion, because i think the mods are always logical in their arguments (except maybe one time) even when they're sarcastic.

^^^

Glad you see it our way.

Quote:
I disagree. Police officers are paid for their services. This is volunteer work.

No kidding. When I get a pay check is when I'll stop the sarcasm.

JR5

Thanks, skratchpixels.
happy.gif
*appreciated*

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, KINGS, GALAXY).​

Back
Top Bottom