Welcome to NIKETALK.com. New Forums and features added!!!

:wow:
eek.gif
:D
happy.gif
the night choose not to go out and get some real sleep this BIG change happens.

Its going to have to take some time to get use to.

I like it. Especially the addition of sneaker art. Aspiring designers can finally get exposure. Thank you.

Quote:
ISS isn't viewed as competition since we have nothing at stake. They make money off this hobbyand we don't. We get nothing in return with the success or failure of NikeTalk except knowing that we're the reason why they even exist.

after viewing several other posts, its seems i am not the only one that is not impressed....ay yo someone post that swing and miss pic :lol:
laugh.gif

[/center]
[/center]

the mods are way too anal

sneaker showcase = sneaker art

report this post = e-snitching

[/b]​

Quote:
Please! There is going to be WAY too many posts in a 9 and under

YEAP!!!!

there should be a forum for every SIZE might as well since as there are so many forums now.... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Quote:
This is supposed to be a community of sneakerheads, and i think that by making so many different forums youre just spreading everyone apart.

word....

no nobody like when jordan releases sneakers regionally so why make forum that separate us?
team platano

I don't like the sub divisions of nike. Although I do like the new quick reply thing at the bottom of the page

BOILER UP!

A NEW ERA HAS BEGUN​

At first glance (this morning), i like mostly everyone else was shocked to see this drastic change in NT. But i am willing to give it a chance before totally bad-mouthing it. Nter's would complain all the time about excess topics/posts clutter. Change is not always bad and this could possibly be a wise step into a bigger, better NT. I just have one question to the mods, if new sections of the forum are not working, will they be improved or totally taken away?
SoAm.

I'm not a human, i'm a suicider supersonic suicider unabomber.

i'm really feeling the quick reply... and if you can read you shouldn't have a problem with the new NT forum... just get used to it and move on... lot of peeps are taking this too seriously and i feel sorry for them... it's like this is all they got in life...

peace.
NO JACOB ON MY WRIST, CUZ THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M ABOUT... -MURS​

"Niketalk Retro" is a joke, it's not going to work, stop wasting your time.

:rofl:
roll.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
at having to apply for membership.
UFALCON​

Back
Top Bottom